Ch. 27

Dahyun's POV

After having a nice breakfast meal earlier at the café, Sana and I went back to our hotel room just to change into the appropriate clothes for swimming in the sea.

I chose to wear a black top with ties and denim jersey shorts. (Dahyun's DTNA outfit)

"You call that appropriate? Change your choice of clothing, Kim Dahyun. I don't want any perverts ogling at your exposed skin."

And of course, there wouldn't be a day where Sana wouldn't be so protective over me.

"I even wore denim shorts so I wouldn't just be wearing a swimsuit, babe. Besides, I'll be by your side 24/7. Isn't that enough for others to get the hint that I'm already taken?"

Seriously, what does she wanted me to wear while swimming at the beach? A white shirt with jeans? Yeah right.

"Perverts aren't picky, Dahyunie. Taken or not, they would eye you like you're a damn prey."

I scoffed at her response, "With exposed skin or not, it really doesn't make a difference, jagi. Besides, I can say the same for your outfit."

Like, what the hell? Sana's lecturing me for wearing something so "exposed" when she's the one wearing a black, off-shoulder shirred crop top and white denim shorts. (Sana's DTNA outfit)

Sana laughed at my statement, "No guy would ever want a girl with a dick bigger than theirs."

"How would they even know that you have one? Are you going to flash your thick meat before their eyes?"

Jesus, I can't even imagine where I'm getting this boldness to say these words from.

"Of course not! You only have to privilege to see this!"

I facepalm myself. This conversation is getting more and more ridiculous.

"Aren't you even worried that your bulge might show up in those shorts of yours?"

"Nope. These are loose ones."

I tried to change the topic before it gets even more perverted by the second once again, "Just look on the bright side; our outfits match!"

I saw Sana sighed, signalling her defeat. Fucking finally.

"Alright, fine. But bring my blazer with you for safety purposes."

I obliged without a word. We just made up earlier, I don't want us to have another heated argument just because of our clothing choice.

While I went to the closet to get Sana's blazer, a pair of arms crept around my waist, pulling me in close for an embrace.

"Sorry that I was too strict at you earlier. I just don't like the thought of anyone looking at my girl in that way." Sana softly whispered against my ear.

"Don't worry, I'm not mad. I really do appreciate your concern."

My heart couldn't help but to skip a beat because of the way she acts nowadays.

Ever since I had ignored her for days before, Sana had become so much vulnerable and fragile around me. I don't know whether I should get worried or anything because she sound so weak whenever we had these little misunderstandings.

Even so, I understand how she feels. I can't live without her, too.

---

We went to the beach after changing our clothes and getting the stuff that we need.

Sana laid the blanket on the spot we chose while also placing an umbrella on the sand to give us shade from the hot sun.