Ch. 29

Dramatic scenario ahead

---

Sana's POV

"I'm pregnant. With your child."

Words I would've never thought I would hear sooner than I anticipated.

Out of astonishment, I suddenly dropped the chopsticks I was holding. Mouth agape, eyes widened, I suddenly did not know how to speak.

How? How can I be so irresponsible?

Before I knew it, Dahyun had ran away from her seat, wiping her eyes as she got out of my sight.

My body froze, still in shock of the sudden news I've just heard.

I cursed under my breath as I watch Dahyun get further and further lost at the distance.

Damn it! Move, you fucking idiot!

Mustering up the strength I needed, I stood up quickly from my seat, chasing after my girl, running as fast as I could.

You didn't let me talk...

---

She was still by the beach, but I couldn't tell where she had gone.

"Fuck you, Sana!" I cursed, enraged of myself. The only thing I could do, knowing that Dahyun had misunderstood my expression earlier.

I took out my phone from my pocket and dialled her number, only to receive a decline from her.

I tried once again, feeling anxious of where she had gone.

Dahyun, please, pick up...

Still nothing.

I sighed as my chest tightened because of the pain; the pain of losing her.

I must find her. This cannot end just like this.

I went back to our hotel room, checking to see if Dahyun had gone there.

After exiting the elevator, I heard sobs and sniffles nearby. That made me feel relieved.

She's here...

I looked at her direction. She was sitting by the edge of the pool, who doesn't seem to have noticed me exit the elevator.

Without thinking twice, I slowly approached her, that's where she looked at my direction. I can see the pain in her eyes as tears continuously fall from her beautiful face.

I dipped my feet onto the pool as I sat down next to her. I held her hand and started speaking, "Dahyun, can we talk?"

"I-I don't know, Sana... I can't bear the thought of what you might say to me..." She didn't even glanced at me and just looked down.

I suddenly felt guilty. Was this because of the fact that I got her pregnant at a young age or was it because I didn't speak and follow her immediately after she ran away?

Or was it... maybe...

"I'm so glad. I mean- I don't mind but I want us to graduate and find jobs first before starting a family, you know?"