Chapter 54 | Sway My Way ❤️

Scoffing the roll's contents on her way to Matthew's dormitory, she was careful not to be noticed. She didn't want to explain why she was on the fourteenth level of the senior dormitories and why she was heading towards his room.

Stealthy like a little ninja mouse, she reached his room and slipped inside. With the door unlocked, Eko was welcomed by the sound of running water from the bathroom.

The steam emitting from it meant he was waiting for her; biting her lip and smiling, she placed her hand over the control panel to lock the door behind her. Ensuring they weren't interrupted by his little fan club, she discarded the packaging of her roll on a nearby table next to the tablets he had with him and proceeded towards the bathroom.

Like a child returning home, Eko kicked off her shoes hurriedly, allowing them to fly in every direction without care. Fingers unbuttoning her pants, she pulled them down with her underwear, letting them fall to the ground and stepped out of them.

The steam was ever so inviting, and she lifted the shirt over her head, disposing of it at the edge of the bathroom as she unhooked her bra and threw it somewhere among the chaos of his scattered clothes. Her tippy toes touching the matte cream porcelain tiles of the floor, she continued towards her prize.

There in delight, Eko stood looking at the man's naked form with the swindling heat fogging around her.

Matthew was aware of her presence, and with no glass to separate them, he turned from the pelting water and was met with the woman smirking at the entrance of the shower.

He was a sucker for those blue eyes that told him of all the mischievousness that came with her. With one move, he grasped her waist, pulling her roughly into him under the hot cascading water that wrapped around her just as his arms did.

Eko let out an insatiable giggle as he turned her against the wall, and she was greeted by him kissing her, her face, her throat, and her lips. He ran his fingers through her matted hair, and she felt her body being pushed harder against the cool, smooth tiled wall behind her. Flattened against the wall and his chest, she moaned softly into his mouth as the bathroom became a fog of heat.

"You..." Breathless and loud enough for Eko to hear, she grabbed his upper arms, fingernails digging beneath the skin of his muscles, and he groaned harder as her nails dug in.

"Me what?" Eko closed her eyes, basking in the heavenly feel against her skin. His shower was a thousand times better than the temporary accommodation ones, and she felt like she had finally washed off the entire day.

"Turn around," he whispered, and on that command, her eyes still closed, she faced the wall, and he reached for the body wash.

"The funeral is officially set for four days from now," his hands started on her shoulders, lathering her with the sweet scent of cinnamon and apple.

"I heard," Eko initiated, and she stole a deep breath of exhaustion, "Madison won't want to stay much after that."

"It's expected," hovering over her breasts, "I would think she would want to get as far from here as possible."

"Precisely," Eko nodded, his hands making their way down her stomach, hovering inches above her abdomen.

"What do you want?"

"I don't know," and it was her most genuine response to the man, "this overwhelming part of me wants to stay, to fight. I want to destroy Ezra; make her beg me not to kill her."

"Hmm," he nodded. Hands were moving again, and she could feel them on the base of her spine, lingering ever so close to her sex, fingers dancing around her inner thighs.