Chapter 108 | November 1st | 2,3,4,5,6 ❤️

Timeline - October November 1st | ( 2 weeks later)

Two...Three...Four...Five...Six

Six times, that tiny strap had slipped down, only for her to discreetly push it back up—a narrow strip of black fabric. They were in the bustling heart of Isadora's business district on that crisp winter afternoon, his girlfriend indulging in her shopping spree.

She had managed to convince him that she needed to expand her wardrobe, and the first time he agreed, he quickly realized she had very expensive tastes that nearly maxed out one of his accounts.

Eko, the little minx, then somehow convinced him, if not a week later, that she needed a new dress for the gala. Attending with him was non-negotiable, especially with the publishing houses relentlessly writing stories about them together.

That's how they ended up in a lingerie boutique. If he was going to spend all this money, he damn well was going to get something he appreciated.

Seven.

The tiny strap had just made another appearance, only to once again be discreetly tucked away. That little piece of material seemed determined to tease him, to tempt him, to test if he would take the public chance.

Eko's outfit was carefully curated to present a casual yet professional appearance. The sleeveless button-up green blouse and khaki pencil skirt she wore perfectly fit the bill. After being photographed in his sweatshirt at the start of their relationship, which was a less than flattering view, Eko made sure that whenever she stepped out in public, especially with her boyfriend, she was impeccably dressed.

For Matthew, that tiny strap ruined the effect. It cast every move she made in an exotic new light, each adjustment of the strap looking completely sexual. What made it worse was that she was holding up some very imaginative lingerie pieces that were fueling his already wild imagination.

When they had first stepped into the shop, Eko kindly reminded him that he had ruined all the lingerie she had brought previously, and she had none left in his room to change into. Matthew had never been opposed to lingerie shopping; she could send him broke for all he cared.

Eight.

The mischievous little strap had made its appearance again, and though Matthew was only half aware of what he was doing, he suspected that Eko knew exactly the effect she was having on him. Crossing the few feet to where she had been examining some finer pieces of lingerie, he pulled her into him.

Kissing her, he let his hands travel to her shoulders. His thumb slipped inside her shirt, lightly playing with both straps. When their eyes met, he could see the desire building in her, matching his own.

Nine.

"Eko if you don't contain that strap, it will come off, and I'll add lingerie shops to the long list of places that I have fucked you in."

She responded with a sultry smile, taking an item from the hanger and sauntering off towards the dressing room.

Ten.

"Add it to the list, babe."

***** *****

"It happened just once! Just once! Who ends up pregnant after one time?" A distressed girl's high-pitched voice echoed through the changing room floor of the store, her sobs uncontrollable. Her friends sat on the sofa beside her, trying to console her.

Eko struggled to remain silent, her hand covering her mouth as she attempted to suppress a giggle at the absurdity of the situation. Her eyes were fixed on the semi-naked man before her, the one she had been making out with, trying to add the lingerie room to the long list of places they had fucked in during their relationship. Everything had been going delightfully well until they were interrupted by the commotion caused by the girls in the shop.