Chapter 97 | (Night) That Lovely Size 7

Timeline - October 11th | ( Night)

"Lower the decibels, Jasmine! Jesus."

Jasmine's complaints halted instantly, and she shot a glare at Evan, who towered over her as she lay sprawled on the ground, looking at her with a mix of irritation and concern.

"Seriously, Jaz, can't you watch where you're going?" he chided.

"Y-you're the one who ran into me!" she retorted, scrambling to her feet and balling her hands into fists. She was visibly irritated, her lack of sleep adding to her frustration. The other soldiers paused their training, their attention drawn to the heated exchange between the two.

Eko leaned towards Matthew, pointing at the tablet that displayed the statistics from the group's session compared to the last lot of soldiers. Earlier, she had found him showering in his office, a moment that caught them both off guard. It was then that she witnessed a rare, genuine smile spread across his face, a sight that had become scarce. The surprise encounter quickly escalated into an intense, passionate exchange of wild fucking. A much-needed release for both of them.

She had missed him as much as he had of her it seemed and consequently, they had run slightly behind schedule when the quick shower session had turned to being fucked in the walk-in closet breaking a few of the racking as clothes cascaded around them. The moment between them deepened, their laughter mingling with the growing intensity as she found herself pressed against the glass window in his bedroom, as she screamed his name from the high heavens.

Despite their attempts to stagger their arrival times to avoid drawing attention, which ultimately failed to escape their friends' notice, Eko settled into her seat beside him as the training session was already in its second hour. A part of Eko couldn't help but feel that their earlier delay was entirely justified, especially given the emotional distance that had recently grown between them.

This brought them to the current moment, where Eko had still sat beside him in the partially filled arena seats. She could hear the cadets and soldiers behind her selecting their specialties for the upcoming year, while another group of members of the fan club chattered incessantly, making inane comments in hopes of grabbing the Headmaster's attention.

With each passing moment, Eko's sense of protectiveness towards him deepened as he confided in her about the overwhelming burden of his duties. She understood that the fan club could never truly grasp the strain his role had placed on him. They couldn't comprehend how the immense pressure of a prestigious title could be suffocating, leaving one struggling for breath and feeling trapped in a relentless storm of anxiety.

At times, the heaviness of his pain and stress was almost too much for Eko to endure, which is why she had committed to alleviating his load in any way she could. That was the reason she had been by his side, collaborating on the tablet, channeling all her energy into backing him through the trials of his role. It was only when she gently touched his hand that she caught a glimpse of a smile on his face, a rare moment of lightness in the midst of the shit storm.

"Stop being cute," Matthew whispered.

"If you already think I'm cute sitting beside you, I think I'd be adorable moaning under you as you fuck me mercilessly again. I think you want me begging you to stop, hmm?"

Matthew's gaze remained fixed on her as she went on.

"Then, it gradually turns into that lovely sound you adore hearing from me, followed by the way you like me screaming your name."

Matthew's mischievous smile broadened as he studied the woman beside him, about to reply when suddenly, a clamor of screams erupted, jolting everyone in the stands.