Chapter 77 | September 28th | The Upcoming Graduation

Timeline - September 28th | (5 days later)

"Myaaaa, what about this one...I like this dress!" the whine came Jasmine through the library's study nook that where she, Mya and Eko were held up in that afternoon.

She showed the girls a tablet with a picture of a dress from one of the boutique shops she planned to visit on her next day off.

"I need something that screams 'I'm here,' 'I'm fabulous,' 'take me now'," Jasmine exclaimed as she collapsed onto a chair, eyeing them curiously. "I don't want green, and I've already worn red. I was thinking lilac this time. Maybe we could add some tulle for extra flair?"

"Uh, what's this dress for anyway, do you have a date with someone?" Eko's eyebrow raised with a smirk.

"Date, no, not yet," Jasmine waved Eko off laughing, "I'm planning to dazzle him at the graduation ceremony on Saturday!"

Jasmine reclined in her chair and let out another sigh, while Mya shook her head, Jesse's gaze shifted back and forth between Jasmine and Eko, who seemed completely lost.

"What's going on?" Eko asked with a bewildered expression, "what did I miss?"

"Kristoff will be there," Jasmine ignoring the brunette's question announced almost once again, "and he's the one. I need him to understand how amazing we are together!"

"Weren't you seeing Caleb, last week?" Mya interjected, turning to Jasmine.

Eko, who was struggling to keep up with the conversation, chimed in, "But I saw you with Evan yesterday, balls deep-"

"Jasmine!" Jesse scolded, "what the hell?"

"Did you see his ass?" Mya joked, prompting more laughter. Eko nodded with a cheeky grin as she winked at the woman.

Eko played along, "yeah, very cute! Very toned and apple shaped."

Mya roared even louder then before, Jasmine, however, shot Eko a dangerous look and leaned in closer, brandishing her tablet pen. "And I saw you with Matthew coming out of the aquatic centre together," she said accusingly.

Mya and Jesse both turned their heads towards Eko, her mouth hanging open as if she was caught off guard.

"W-what," she managed to spurt out, "we bumped into each other, everyone uses the aquatic centre."

"Yes," Jasmine sneered knowing Eko was caught out now, "but he locked the whole centre out, and the screams I heard from in there. Jesus Christ!"

"Eko!" Jesse turned to the woman beside her, eyes wide as Eko's open was hung open.

"T-there were no screams," Eko stammered "your imagining stuff, delirious! Besides it was like three o'clock in the morning. I'm sure you were sleep deprived! There were no screams!"

Jasmine then decided to re-enact the sounds she had heard from Eko, moaning loudly as she touched herself all over. "Fuck me harder, Matthew... harder! Oh God, please! Right there! Hmm, Oh godddd, come. Come!"

Eko lunged across the table, her hand flying against Jasmine's mouth, as Jesse and Mya cracked up in laughter.

"Don't worry," Jasmine said, swatting Eko's hands away. "Your secret is safe with us." And she watched as Mya pulled the disheveled Eko back from the table.

Jesse smirked nodding, knowing that whatever was happening between her best friend and the woman before her, was not anything typical, and she wondered how long it would take the two idiots to actually realize that for themselves.