Chap 5

☁A friend is what the heart...
Needs all the time☁.

Julia Third POV:

Jayden saw Julia walking towards him and he kept wondering why this girl was bothering him lately. Of course he found her very interesting and beautiful... He has met with a lot of girls but he hasn't  seen this type of girl who is this persistent to claim she was his childhood friend.

Why does it seems like It's true? What's he missing out?
Or he's pretending that he doesn't know her?
Yes that's how he was going to phrase it.

   Jayden stood there staring at me as I approached him. Oh lord, let him be a bit nice to me, at least It'll encourage me for my effort and know that after getting mocked, I meant a point.

"Hello there."

I greeted standing in front him as his friends looked at me weirdly.

"What the fuck do you want from me?'' He asked trying to be nice.

"Nothing, I just wanted to say your team played really good."

"So what?" He replied apathetically.

"Arh... Nothing, I also wanted to ask if we girls played really good."

"Why the hell are you asking me such balderdash?"

"Nothing really... It's just... " I replied nervously.

"So now, should I fry eggs for this nonsense you're telling me." He deadpanned.

"Seriously It's not..."

"Oh shit. Shut up." Britney snapped.
"As long as I'm concerned my Jayden isn't interested on the bullshit you tell him, so get you crappy ass away from him."

"Excuse me. You can't shut me up and tell me what to do." I replied being annoyed this time.

"Look who's talking... Only bullshit talks shits."

She Insulted and threw a ball on my face making my lips have a slight cut. Before I could absorb the sudden attack another ball with full force hit me making me stumble and the balls which hit me increased from 2,3,4,5,6,7 and I found myself on the floor.

After trying to catch my fear they ignited on me, Britney warned. "Stay away form him, if you don't want worse than this." Then she walked off with Jayden and his friends striding from bind.

Shut up bitch... You're the cause of my problem.
Keep brainwashing Jayden but I'll rescue him from your bondage bitch.

I screamed within as I tried getting up. I looked around and couldn't sight Rose, Loveth and Lilian.
It seems they left for their next class.

The three left me here. Before I could get myself back a tear fell from my eye.

"Julia why are you crying?" I asked myself silently.
"Crying won't make Jayden remember you." I replied to myself.

I got up and stride to my next class.
I'm wondering when someone would understand me, accommodate my personality, will see me for who I am not what I am and will be with me when I'm lonely because...

A friend is what the heart needs all the time.

       🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Rose, Jayden and I were in same math classes as always.
My sit was placed at the middle of class as Rose sat by my right on the same role that I was. For Jayden his sat by my left but three sit way from me.

I looked at the female teacher trying to understand what she was explaining. It's quite hard to understand her when she always uses vulgar words on us. She's one beautiful lady but she's too harsh.