Chap 19

Julia Third POV

      Julia and Jayden were now in biology class as Mr. Greg called them out to stand in middle of the class to give their presentation.

A serious expression was plastered on Julia's face while a cheerful grin and bubbly attitude was radiating from Jayden's movement.

Of course who won't be glad when your friend you had a fight with finally forgives you. Jayden thought, while Julia

Felt uneasy for the fact she forgave him, she contemplated if it was truly from her heart. You can't forgive someone when you don't truly want to forget what that person did.

If she doesn't tell Jayden her mind she won't truly have her real senses back.

"Good day class." Jayden started with a greeting.

"Good day Jayden." The class replied with a smile.

        "Base on the topic Skeleton. We all know that a skeleton is a supporting tissue in the human body. For we have 3 skeletal Materials. The Chitin, The Cartilage and The Bone," as he said his presentation I stared at him in shock.

He was really prepared for this and I doubted he took this serious. Jayden is just full of surprises. My mind told me.

        "Now the Chitin, it is a tough, light and flexible material found in arthropods. The Cartilage is a tissue found in the skeletal complex vertebrate and the Bone, of course It's the major component of the vertebral skeleton."
       "We have three types of Skeletons, The Hydrostatic, Exo and Endoskeleton. Hydrostatic skeleton are soft-bodied animals with fluid for support. The Exoskeleton is found on the outside bodies of arthropods and the endoskeleton is mostly found in all vertebrates. With all this said you should now understand why the skeletal system is quite important both to insects and humans."

He finally said as the whole class applauded him.
Wow! I repeated in my brain cell.

I read his part of the presentation thinking he might screw up but he didn't. When I stepped in front of the class for mine I only gave my part of presentation.

"Heart and Robert you did great. So class with what have been said Julia Robert write down their test," Mr. Greg said sitting on his arm rest chair.

I took the black maker writing on the white board.
I told the class to mention the 3 skeletal material and give 3 functions of the kidney. The class was happy because it was quite easy to answer and then class dismissed after the test.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

   I was now in the reading hall solving nothing other than the stupid Math. I kept solving but why can't I just get the final answer, the final answer is my problem.

You'll be wondering, what kind of college am I schooling that doesn't go for partying and clubbing. To tell you the simple truth, Spring High College students are the master at partying almost every week.

Is just that I don't keep my interest in the subject of partying and clubbing but on a serious note I do love going to party. Yes, a main character like me might say I'm not a partying type or I don't like clubbing but I like like parties.

The only problem is, parties are held by Spring high college students, naughty and stubborn students.

People might say, parties and clubbing are fun, full of life and entertaining. No matter how lively something might look I always search out for the negative things. All that glitters aren't really gold.

That's why people call me party pooper.

People who party, might have fun, fall in love, have a great experience and make new friends but I looking deeper into this. Not everyone might feel that way, not every might get lucky also bad things happens.

Like a party held at an illegal ground, someone spiking your drinks, some might get rape, abused, molested or killed. Most of all if the party is illegal we might get arrested or get robbed by armed robbers.
Anything can happen.

But everyone is talking about the next Winter party coming up, December is like 2 months away and the students are hosting it. Lilian and Loveth are going Including Rose.
I'll say that Lilian and Loveth are clubbing freaks even Rose go to clubs but not as much as Lilian and Loveth.

Those 3 are also pleading for me to come with them since the school is also sponsoring it. I want to party but I'm afraid of the outcome.
Seriously it seems frustrating than it looks.

While I was in my reverie someone sat in front of me bringing me out of it. Staring up it was Andrew. My ears gradually turned reddish pink as I smiled sweetly.

What brings him here? Oh my... he's one cute guy.
But nothing compared to Jayden.
Wait a sec, why am I comparing him with Jayden?

Come to think of it, where is that chicken?
Well I'm glad he isn't bothering me anymore.

"Good day Julia." He greeted with his signature smile that always gets me but they don't flutter me the way Jayden smile does.

Why am I comparing them?

"Oh... Hi Andrew." I replied being a bit shy.

"Can I read here for a little while my friends won't let me concentrate."

"Yes...Yes...you can."

Then we read together in silence. I'll take few glance at him and he'll do same and smile when he catches me doing so.

Then the bell rang. Why you stupid bell? I was enjoying the fact he was with and only me. Now he has to go.

I gradually stuff my thing in my bag when he called my name nervously.

"Arh... Julia."

"Yes". I saw myself answering immediately.

"The students are hosting a clubbing event I was wondering if you would go with me or more like would you come with me," he said smiling nervously.

I thought for a sec. Andrew Grey is asking me to come with him. Of course I will, this is the chance for me to get to know him more. His so friendly. Awwn.

"Yeah... I guess." I answered smiling in the process.

Why am I smiling so much.

"Thanks so much, so I'll meet you at the school parking lot".
"How's that?"

"Okay."

He smiled at me warmly and tapped my cheeks with his index finger and left.

I just said I can't go to parties but if Andrew wants to go with me, I'm coming for sure

Oh my... Oh my... Am I so glad.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Not a lot of people may like this chap
But seriously I've got to write this 😘 ❤

Andrew is tougher than he seems.