Chap 15

☁One smile can't change the world...
But yours changes mine☁

Julia Third POV

           Julia was now back from grocery shopping. She hurriedly prepared meal for her parents arrival. All this while a smile was on her face. Seeing her parents after 3 years was something she craved for.

       "Dante." She yelled his name as she placed 4 bottles of water on the dinning table.

       "What?" He answered.

       "When is mummy and daddy going to arrive?"

       "Anytime soon. Relax." Her brother replied being a bit annoyed with his sister whining.

        Then she heard the door bell ring. She jumped up happily running towards the door with a big smile as she opened the door widely.

        "Mummy, Daddy." She squeaked.

       "Oh darling." Her parents said giving her a big hug.

       "Mummy and Daddy." Dante called for their attention opening his arm for a hug.

"Come on Dante, you've passed that level," Dad said with a grin.

"But I'm still your son.'' Dante grumbled.

"We know sweetie. Come give mummy a hug," Mum said sweetly as she hugged Dante.

Just look at Dante. Acting like a big man baby.

"How was the flight?" I asked.

''It was comfortable
"How is school?" Father asked.

"It is reasonable."

I replied with a smile as we all sat around the dinning room table eating dinner.

"What of Jayden and Rose?" Mum asked in a giddy mood.

"Good enough."  I answered plainly as dad looked at me not satisfied with my reply.

"Well. Jayden would be all grown up now. Like a man, if I'll say." Dad complimented.

"Of course dad, he is. His more masculine and eye catchy." Dante praised.

"And for Rose. She'll be a beautiful young lady, right?" Mum asked with a wild smile.

"Yes." I answered.

''Come to think of it. Julia you've really grown too," Mother said wiggling her eyebrows at me which made my face a little pink.

"More like she has grown to have an in resistable body," Dante said nudging me with his elbow.

"Dante." I whined.

"Julia It's true. How many boyfriends do you have. 2, 4 or 6?" Mother asked with a smug smile.

"Come on mom." I grumbled a little in embarrassment.

"Don't mind what your mother is saying. Just me careful with the rascals out there. I wouldn't want you heart broken again," Father said in a concerned tone

"You can bet, dad."

"It's surprising Julia isn't talking about her childhood friends, like then." Mother wondered.

"Yes mum, she has a disagreement with one of them." Dante spat out.

Why can't he just zip it up, once in a while?

"Really." Mum asked shocked.

"Whatever misunderstanding you've got with them. Please, sought it out. They are your childhood friends, Julia," Dad said calmly.