Chap 6

☁A friend who understand your tears...
Is much more valuable than...
A lot of friends who only knows your smile☁

Julia Third POV

As Julia entered into the school building she was been greeted by her two friends who seems to be fond of her since this month ended.

"Good morning". Lilian and Loveth greeted cheerfully.

There most be a reason why they are in such mood. I wondered.

"Why the cheerfulness, ladies?"

"Because we three are heading to history class, duh". Replied Lilian.

Oh no... I hate history classes. It's the worst class I've ever been to. It's so boooring. Seriously history isn't my thing and It's compulsory among all science student to take such lectures.

Lilian intertwine her arm with my left arm and so as Loveth at my right. We three went straight to class and the lecturing began. I will be lying if I say I didn't sleep through out the class.

History class was over as Loveth and I left for Agricultural science class, for Lilian she went straight to animal husbandry lectures.

We were outside the garden once more as Mr. Jude questioned us on what we read on so far, it was based on social animals like termites and bees.

"So class, the castes of honey bees are?"

"The Queen
The Drone
And The workers". A student answered.

"Futures of a drone, Loveth?"

"It has wings
It's a male and
It's bigger than the workers". She answered.

"Function of a drone, Jayden".

"One drone mates with the queen during the nuptial flight after which the drone dies". He answered.

That was nice. I didn't know how to answer that question.

"Who could tell me the economic importance of honey bees".

"That's easy, they help to pollinate flowers and
they are sources of honey". Britney answered with her baby voice.

Behind the baby voice of hers there lies a bitchy bratty voice of hers.

"Beautiful, you all read well. This class will continue next time so read more on the queen bee and the workers. You all should water the garden flowers and cut off unwanted bush branches". He assigned as he left us to carry out the duties.

As I watered the flowers Jayden was stealing glances from me. Maybe he's trying to recall who I am. I quickly smiled at him as our eyes locked at each others stares.

His blue ocean eyes are captivating source which kept drowning me the more I looked into it.

We were cut out of trance when Britney whispered something into his ear, he nodded entering the school building.
Oh no... Jayden come back.
What did she tell you?

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

We were now in English class as Mr. Ben treated on the topic called quotes. Mr. Ben is one handsome man. He has brown hair, light brown eyes and wears glasses. He's a cool teacher and understand we student. He wore a button up blue shirt and a black pants.

"Like I said before class, Quotes are meaningful sentence which is written or said in the exact word of someone". He explained once more while writing on the white board and turned to face us.

"So who can give me types of quotes?" He asked with a small smile.

"Meaningful quotes". A female student answered as the whole class chuckled at her giddiness.