Chap 12

Yayy, this is Jayden's first POV 🎆🎆🎆 I hope you enjoy this.
Song for today. I miss you by Coopex.

☁ Never let your friends feel lonely 😜....
Disturb them all the time 😂☁

Jayden's Third POV

    I fucked up big time. I screwed up badly. What was I thinking?
What was I thinking, when I denied her?

Jayden asked himself countless time as he laid on his bed. The way Julia was humiliated 2 years ago kept on replaying in his mind and he regretted it big time.

Stupid of me to let that happen. He thought to himself bitterly.

He has an explanation but will Julia listen to him, will she ever let him explain it to her.

He got up from his bed and checked a message which just entered his phone.

"I'll be back next week weekend, take care of your sister."

He read the message to himself which was sent by his mother. He took his bath wore a blue shirt and a black pant heading out of the house.

He didn't bother about his sister, for she has gone to school an hour ago and he was already 20 minutes late for his first class.

He doesn't feel like eating anything for he knows his meal this morning is Julia. Of course It's weird but that's what he wants now. To see his friend Julia, again and again.

He got into his car and zoomed of to college.

      Entering into the college hallway, walking down to Physics class. We've got boys with their jealousy and the girls will squeak and giggle trying to get my attention as always. They even throw me compliments like.

"So hot"
"In resistable."
"Fucking sexy."
"I want him on me."
"Such charming smile."

And so on but there has always been one person who hasn't even given me a compliment and that's 'Julia'.

I opened the door as everyone removed their attention from Mr. Silas landing it on me. I've always love an entrance like this.

Girls blushes and wave at me, throwing me compliment as usual.

"Jayden, hurry to your sit and stop distracting my class with that your face." Mr. Silas said irritation lacing out from his voice.

I chucked lightly while walking to my sit saying, "You meant this handsome face of mine.''

The class laughed out loud as Mr. Silas turned to the board. I shifted my gaze to Julia who only rolled her eyes at my reply.

Julia is always Julia.

She sat at the second roll while I sat at the third roll not behind her sit but 5 inches adjacent from her sit. I've always had the best view of her well carved side face.

Always looking cute.

I want her. I want her to myself.
I want her back to me.
Think straight Jayden.
Think of away to get her back as your friend and only your friend.

"Jayden face the board." Mr. Silas said sternly as I faced the board.

Mr. Silas kept on explain why electromagnetic is important in the hospital and the use of cathode rays in the surgery room.

While he taught, Julia was fully focused on what he was saying.

My mouth itched to talk to her.
Jeeze, she doesn't even talk to me after class. Then I'll talk to her in this class.