Chap 22

Guys the pic 👆up there. I designed it 😀

I'm good {Blue} by David Gutta and Bebe Rexha

Jayden Third POV:

"What's happening here."

A female voice asked which only made Julia push Jayden away from her forcefully.

When the both of them swiftly turned their heads to the left, they saw Lilian, Loveth and Rose staring at them inquisitively.

"Nothing... Nothing seriously. I was a little dizzy and then Jayden tried giving me a hand, nothing more nothing less." Julia lied staring at her friends.

Wow! Nice one Juli.

Lilian stared at both Julia and I with bright eyes, Loveth was trying to process Julia's lie but had a smirk on her lips But Rose had a blank and straight face. I can sense she wasn't pleased with the scene.

"Alright... Why don't u come in, the party is still going on." Loveth added.

"Yeah Yeah... I'm stepping in," Julia said nervously as Lilian kept smiling at her and Rose still not spilling a word.

Rose, you're one strange being.

"Where's Andrew?" Rose finally spoke up.

But why is she asking for that idiot?

"Andrew...?" Julia asked as realization hit her.
"He left for something important." She replied with a wild grin.

"I knew that devil can't keep you safe," Lilian said carelessly.

She doesn't like Andrew too.
And I realized I haven't said a word all this time.

"Lilian that's too much for an insult and stop insulting him." Julia warned.

Wait, why is she defending him? I'm here not him.

"Lets go inside," Rose said plainly as I could see her being annoyed.

Lilian and Loveth followed from bind as Julia wanted to do same but I held her wrist.

"What?" She snapped.

''Lets go inside together and spend just a little time, okay?" I asked calmly.

"You wanna spend time with me?" She asked feeling like my request was ridiculous.

"Yes."

"I'm not that fun to be with, so go hang out with your buddies." She declined nicely.

"I want to hang out with only you tonight, if It's only 30-40 minutes together." I insisted.

She stared at my with open eyes and was silent for a minute.
What is she thinking about? Pls say yes.

"Alright." She replied nonchalantly heading into the building.

"Let me hold you delicate hand."

"No." She snapped.

Men, I like when she snaps. She's damn cute.

"But why?" I asked now holding her left hand walking down the stairs.

She dragged her hand off my hold and elbowed me on my shoulder. "When I say no I meant No," she said now running down the stairs.

I want to keep this conversation with you Julia, I want to be around you Julia, I want to show her that my feelings ain't a joke. I might have fucked up once but I won't this time.

The best friend to have is Julia.
But first I'm taking her home. I'll have to ask her.

"Come on Julia, wait up."