Chap 27

Wasted on you by William black

Julia Third POV.

Julia left the ladies room with a gloomy face. Her eyes already red from crying. Heading to the lunch table were Jayden and her friends sat. Jayden walked up to her with full concern written all over his face.

"Juli why were you crying? Did someone hurt you?"

"No one hurt me." I told him as I took my sit.

Both Jayden's friends and mine where studying me with concern written all over their faces.

"Are you okay Julia?" Loveth asked gently but I couldn't say a word.

"Where's Rose?" Nicole asked but I never replied.

Tears started falling from my eyes.
"She doesn't want to be my friend anymore." I blurted out trying to clean the tears that fell from my eyes uncontrollably.

"Why?" Jayden questioned angrily.

"I just don't understand. I just don't."

"What an asshole." Jayden mumbled to himself but it was loud enough for me to hear since he was sited beside me.

"Don't call her that. It's all your fault. If we weren't quarrelling years back she would still want to be my friend. You could just have accepted her." I threw the blame on him.

But why I'm I still blaming him? I'm so confused now.
I just stood up and left.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

I was in astrology class with Rose.
She won't even look at me, smile at me or glance my way.
She was ignoring me to the fullest.

As class was over, I tried talking to her but she grabbed her bag and left.

I left the class with a whole new gloomy face.

Loveth and Lilian quickly hugged me.
"I hate her attitude towards you," Lilian said angrily.

"She's just clearly jealous." Loveth told me.

"No she's not. I've known Rose since we were toddlers. She has never been jealous of me." I told them.

"People are tricky Julia. I've noticed that attitude the first day we all knew each other." Lilian added.

I just won't believe. Rose has never envied me and she won't.

"She's just angry at me for always being naive." I told them.

"That's the thing. You forgave Jayden because he apologised. So what's her problem. If Jayden offended her too, she should tell it to his face and not to break the friendship you have been trying to put them together, " Loveth said to me.
"I don't know if you understand."

"No matter how naive you are, your naive ness is always the right choice. So she should fuck off if she can't understand. When she comes to her right senses, she'll amend." Lilian told me.

Lilian and Loveth are right but never the less she's still my friend I'll support her and try to understand her.
I just smiled heading outside the school building as Jayden approached me with a warm smile.

His smiling at me when he fully knows I just had a misunderstanding with Rose .

"Ladies, I'll take Juli from here." He told both Lilian and Loveth.

My friends smiled at him and left the both us together.
I made no conversation with him as I got into his car. He did same as he drove me home.

"Go and apologies to Rose." I told him with a serious face.

"I will not."

"Jayden stop being stupid. You're the main reason why she doesn't want to be friends with me."

"Oh pls, she deserve no apologies from me. I've got my reasons and if I tell you those reason you might also dislike her." I told me.

"I'll never deny her the way you did to me. She was there to support me when you were busy licking someone ass,"I said arrogantly.

Jayden looked at me with tints of sadness and anger in his eyes.

"She's also the main reason why I denied you. But at the end I don't give a fuck anymore and I proceeded to tell you how I felt for you," he said angrily.

"Jayden I never told you to confess your so called feelings to me. Rose have always liked you from the beginning. Don't you get it?"

Jayden held the car wheel angrily and pulled over the side of the road.

"And I don't fucking like her. It's all clear, she should try to understand that and let us be together," he said being fully upset.

"And I've told you. I like someone else." I told him.

"Fuck it Juli fuck it, I hate it when you tell me that bullshit." He yelled angrily as tears gathered in his eyes.

"That's the true fact." I stood my ground.

"Alright... Alright. I'll just have to drive you home. This is more important." he told me as he started the engine once again.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

We were at the cafeteria and I didn't sight Rose anywhere.
That sudden sadness creped in.
My instinct kept telling me Jayden wasn't at fault at all.
But my mind won't accept it.

He was rude with Rose so he should also apologies.

Jayden's friends and mine sat around our usual table but I noticed Nicole wasn't here too.

"Where's Nicole?" I directed the question to Maxwell.

"I think he will be hanging around with Rose for the mean time." He replied.

At least she won't be alone.

Jayden quickly pecked my cheek and sat down beside me.

"Hello sunshine," he said to me.
"Hello friends." He greeted his friends plainly.

"Jayden don't do that.'' I told him with tints of annoyance on my face.

"No I won't. Next time it will be on your lips, " He said as he started eating his meal.

Jayden will always be Jayden.

I heard a buzz from my phone as I read the message.
It was a message from Andrew.
And I felt really happy.

"Can we go out on a date." The message says.

Yes, he's finally asking me out. I'm so freaking happy.
I looked over to Jayden to see an angry expression on his face.
I don't care if he is annoyed, the guy I like is asking me out.
I placed my phone back into my bag with a smile on my face.

Maxwell, David, Lilian and Loveth stared at me curiously but didn't bother to ask why.
They shouldn't because I won't tell them.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
That's it guys.

Rose is jealous and Jayden doesn't like the idea of Julia going out with another guy.