Chap 21

My mood before I see you...
I'm bored and tired and sick
After I see you...
Yay... You're mine, I'm happy,
A lot of kisses and I'm in love☁

Julia Third POV

Rose, Loveth, Lilian and Julia were now dressing up for the party.

Rose wore a black jean and a sleeveless shirt, Loveth wore a knee length flay dress, Lilian also wore a knee length dress with leggings and Julia wore a short skirt with a nice fitted top.

They all did their hair and wore their shoes heading out of the house as Lilian stopped a coming cab.

"Girls please, be careful." We could hear my brother shouting from inside.

"We will." We all replied.

"And girls keep an eye on Julia for me." Dante requested.

I hate it when he thinks I'm still a child.

"Of course, handsome," Lilian said giddily not wanting to enter the cab.

Rose quickly pushed her inside and entered the car with a grin as the car took off.

Loveth was sited at the front sit while, Rose Lilian and I were at the back sit.

"Come on, what's with you and Julia's brother Lilian?" Loveth asked curiously.

"Nothing, he's just so handsome. You can't find handsome guys which are even your brother. I mean he complimented us that we are hot." Lilian blabbed.

"Oh really," Rose sarcastically said.

"Of course yes really."

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

We arrived to school at 9 pm in the night and we could see the school building blasting famous music and light everywhere.

"Oh my, party is on," Loveth said enthusiastically.

"I'm heading in," Rose said walking towards the door entrance.

"Me too," Lilian added.

But Loveth stood put which made Rose and Lilian turn around.

"What?" They both asked.

"I know Andrew is a great guy but I'll have to wait to see why he wanted to meet Julia at the parking lot tonight." Loveth explained her actions.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that idiot," Lilian said rolling her eyes.

"That's okay, we'll meet you inside." Rose said with a sweet smile before heading inside.

"I don't like Andrew. Period," Lilian said with a grumpy face.
"If any thing happens. Phone me please."

"Of course I will Lilian." I assured her before she went inside.

Loveth stood close me and Andrew finally came by.

"Sorry for the wait." He apologised. How sweet of him.

Loveth flashed a small smile, "Keep her safe," she said in a serious tone as her smile dropped while walking away.

Andrew chuckled nervously, "Your friends doesn't trust me?" He asked himself.

"Nah... They were giving a task to keep me safe. Don't let it bother you," I said shyly as he nodded.

He stretched out his palms for me to take and I took it as my ears turned bright pink. Control your self Julia. This isn't prom.

We both entered the school to see students dancing, drinking chatting and having a make section.