Chap 20

Unity by Alan Walker

Julia Third POV

      Julia was now sited at her usual place for lunch when her friends sat round her with a jolly expression.

Julia rolled her eyes knowing what's coming next.

         "Come on Jul, try coming for the party at least once in your life." Lilian whined.

"Yes, you'll love it, It's gonna be fun." Loveth added.

"No need to worry, the school is also supporting it." Rose pleaded.

It was kinda off since Rose was pleading for I to attend the party.

"I'll go." I finally blurted out.

"What!" The three exclaimed.

What's wrong with these girls?

"I said I'm going."

"What changed your mind?" Loveth asked.

"Andrew persuaded me." My ears turned chrisom calling Andrew's name.

Lilian rolled her eyes muttering, "I should have known that devil with ask her out."

"Well, it seems Andrew have done the trick." Rose commented with a genuine smile.

"But... But... " I started panicking.

"But what Jul?" Lilian asked concerned.

"I don't know what to wear exactly," I said staring at them all.

"That's no p. We are coming to your house," Loveth said

"Okay... " I said still being unsure.

" At least I'll get to see that brother of yours," Lilian said dreamingly.

"I apologies but he travelled back to his place of work." I told her.

"Oh no how bad." She whined sadly.

🌷🌷🌷🌷

Since the day I forgave Jayden. He doesn't bother me like usual. He became less around in school but he was always in class.

He will always wave at me in which I won't return or smile at me in which I'll just nod my head in reply.

Today is Saturday. The day I'll go to my first party of a life time. But it got me wondering if Jayden was coming to.

Why should I care? It's his choice to come or not.

Anxiety, nervousness and mostly fear was radiating out form me. I don't know how the party might go.
I don't know what my brother will say.
Because I haven't told him about it.
Heavens what will I do?

I was laying with my back on my bed as I thought of the bad things which might happen. Oh heavens, I'm being a wimp.

And then I heard chit chats and laughter in the sitting room.

I swiftly got up from the bed heading to the sitting room to see Dante and my three friends laughing at something, I don't know.

"Dante?" I called out softly.

He quickly turned facing me as I stood at the entrance of my room.

"Lil sis. I apologies for not notifying you of my arrival. But your friends are so lively."
"Keep them." He whispered out loud.

I just saw myself smiling. What a brother.

"Okay, we are in your room," Lilian said running into my room as Rose and Loveth followed from bind.