Chap 33

Sexy bitch by David Gutta and Akon
    You'll love the music even though
          It started kinda weird 👆😂

Julia Third POV

    Just at the same time Jayden was beaten up both Andrew and Jerry. Loveth and Lilian decided to visit Julia.
Lilian and Loveth knocked on her door twice and Julia finally opened the door with a weak smile.

"Oh my Julia, see your eyes." Lilian spotted out in shock.

"What the hell happened to you, love?" Loveth asked with full concern.

Despite what Jayden told her, she still kept crying for being stupid.

"It's nothing guys," I said trying to avoid their question.

"You can't tell us its nothing." Loveth pushed forward to know.

How can I tell them. They warned me Lilian always warned me, Loveth was worried on my behalf and I didn't bother to take it seriously. They'll be so disappointed in me.

I'm such a stupid friend, they might even laugh at me in the process.

I just stood still staring at the both of them, saying nothing as tears gather around my eyes.

"It's Andrew right?" Lilian questioned hitting the bulls eyes.

"Yes It's all him. It's all Andrew." I told them as I dropped down to the couch bind me, tears falling from eyes like tap.

"Come on Julia, please don't cry. Don't you ever cry for that frustrated good for nothing useless and unappreciated fool," Loveth said angrily sitting by my left side.

"I knew that idiot was an idiot." Lilian Insulted.

"Just tell us how it happened," Loveth said in full curiosity.

I told them everything, every single thing about how Andrew saw me as and why he was dating me.

"When I set my eyes on that foolish fool, I'll punch him on his deflated face." Lilian swore in anger which only made me smile and Loveth to chuckle a little.

Lilian went into the kitchen to prepare cornflakes for herself, poring more of milk and a half spoon of cocoa. I wasn't bothered because my brother and I aren't the milk type of people.

"And who was there to comfort you yesterday?" Loveth suddenly asked.

"Jayden." I told her.

"Julia why are you treating Jayden this way?" Loveth asked in disbelief.

I don't get what does she mean by that?

"I don't know what's her problem." Lilian added.

"Which way exactly?" I questioned in confusion.

"It's so obvious, Jayden likes you, Jayden likes you so so much. The way he stares at you, talks to you or even smiles at you shows the admiration he has for you and you have chosen to put him aside." Loveth told me

"I had to do so." I replied.

"You had to do so, can you hear yourself?" Loveth asked a bit annoyed.

"Rose likes Jayden so much too." I told her.

"Oh please safe that." Loveth spoke in an annoyed tone.

"Jul can't you see. Jayden isn't the problem here. It's Rose. Rose is the big fat problem." Lilian blurted out.

"What do you mean?"