Chap 23

☁Sometimes being with you Best friend...
Is all the therapy you need☁

Jayden Third POV

     Jayden quickly walked up to their lunch table and sat down beside Julia wrapping his hand 360 on Julia's slender waist with a cocky smile.

His smile vanished when Julia stepped on his feet intentionally which resulted to him releasing a painful groan as his hand came off Julia's waist.

Loveth and Lilian giggled at the sense but once their stare landed on Julia's angry face they stopped.

     "Next time It's somewhere delicate." Julia warned with a straight face.

    "Oh sweet Julia, that's exactly what I want, your hands on my sensitive member." I slurred into her ears which was loud enough for her friends to hear to.

"Oh my God." Loveth said out in surprise while Lillian's mouth was wide open.

"Jayden you're insane." Julia replied in displeased.

"Maybe But I ain't joking, I can let you touch every part of me," I said with a smile as I tapped the tip of her small nose with my index finger.

Loveth giggled shyly, Rose eyes were completely wide open and it seems like Lillian's  jaw was going to drop.

"Don't touch me stupid punk."

I chuckled and whistled as my boys quickly joined in.

Maxwell sat beside Lilian with a smile, David sat in the middle of Loveth and Rose while Nicole sat beside Rose. And Julia and I face them.

Beautiful arrangement.

"You know love, you better close your mouth before something flies in," Maxwell said playfully placing his hand under Lillian's jaw pushing her mouth close.

"Oh yes." She replied returning to her senses.
"Wait! What?" She exclaimed, realization hitting her.

"Yes." Maxwell replied staring at her eyes being lost in them already .

Oh dear maxwell.

Lilian removed her gaze staring at both Julia and I in shock as her face turned pink.

So she likes Maxwell.

Julia placed her palm on her face as her elbow rested on the table supporting the weight of her head on her palm.

Right now she's feeling embarrassed. Embarrassed for what?

"Hello damsel." David greeted nudging Loveth but she was still trying to process something.

"Hi." Loveth replied with a shy smile also nudging David on the shoulder.

"You know you're cute right?" Nicole told Rose.

Wow! Nice move Nicole.

Rose stared at him shock as her ears turned bright pink.

Words touches all this girls here but not a single word touches Julia. Okay? Julia has a stone heart.

"Jayden why are your boys here?" She questioned her head still on her palm.

Boys? Nice collective noun. She's making me seem like the boss of them. Which isn't bad, if I might say.

"We are here to make friends, my lady." David said sweetly.

He shouldn't sweet talk to whats mine.

"I guess I'm okay with three friends." Lilian replied with an insure smile.