The BFF of all Stris fans

Dear reader,

This is not a fancy, long story. Just gets to the point. I want to thank some of the STRIS obsessed ladies in the SWATTWT and Twitter for the inspiration. Hopefully you'll be able to uncover who is the bff of all STRIS fans! :D

 I hope you enjoy!

*****

Once upon a time, I was born. I was given a purpose and together with Miss Gravity we were an invincible team. I started out with dirt, but as centuries went by, I became more and more important. I began to get recognition with fancy rugs, colors and even gold in some expensive places. I made sure all people stayed put in this planet, protecting them from its hot core.

Everything changed in 2016. A huge event took place and twisted my fate. No longer was I just a base for everything. I became a living place.

During the fall of that year something unexpected happen in American television: a new show aired. Nobody really knew what would become of it, just the curiosity of it drew fans in. Slowly but steady, it became more and more popular. The more those cops ran and jumped and fought and shot and moved, the more I became an essential living space for the viewers.

Meanwhile, numerous commotions formed every time certain characters gathered. I noticed many of the fans became more and more guests in my space. To my surprise they all fought to stay with me and just admire the universe from the bottom up.  I wasn't sure what to make of it, but it was a pleasant feeling to be accompanied by so many warm bodies...and warm indeed! I'm no doctor, but the intense heat in the area made me consider calling for help. The people gathering around me seemed under some type of spell or heavy control. Their breathing was all over the place, their eyes darted everywhere or closed permanently, many laid with their mouths opened in awe, others couldn't even move a muscle!

As time went by, first it was during the weekends, then during the week, then whenever they felt like it. I noticed whenever a big event happened they would play it over and over and over and over again...non stop! I don't know much about it, just that the more that show played, the more company I got. It got crowded in a hurry!

Then...it got worse! Around mid May of this year, there was a total collapse. I was just chilling in my spot, as I always am, when I heard screams and yells...and boom! I couldn't believe how crowded it got! People everywhere with symptoms that were beyond me. I really don't know what happened but whatever it was... boy! It really got them good! There were some intense scenes, probably R rated, that just made everyone go crazy! Some of my guests even needed CPR!

99% of them were ladies, that just lost their minds. I don't even know what to make of it...I just know that one moment I'm there, chilling, and all of a sudden they rush to me fainting and losing their breaths. Those two lovebirds must've had a true moment coz the avalanche coming towards me was impressive!

If you fast forward to now, things have gotten a little bit under control. Now I don't have as much company, even though there are some faithfuls that always come to my place. I gotta say, that show really changed everyone's lives, including mine.

I'm just glad I am able to provide a safe haven for them to rest their obsessed soul and dream on their favorite characters. They gave me a brand new purpose and to be honest, I could not be more proud!