What's in there?

Author's note: This bit is based on a Twitter post by Ryan, one of the writers of the show. It created a mystery as to what was inside of a particular locker at HQ. This is my take on what goldmine is hidden behind that locker door 😅

Enjoy!

******

"Morning!" Luca greeted slamming the door behind him and leaving a sandy trail. "My turn to broom and mop, right?" he said with a soft giggle, knowing fully well the mess he was leaving behind.

Street was in and out of the bathroom, quickly getting dressed and tidying things up. With his toothbrush still in his mouth, his tie undone, unzipped pants and unbuttoned shirt, he stopped cold when he heard the door slam shut. Luca shook his head in disappointment, as he realized what was going on with his teammate. Running late...as usual!

"Yeah" Street mumbled, turning to his room in a hurry.

Luca always wondered how in the world did Street find anything in that mess of a room. Guy kept candles everywhere, clothes hung from half-opened drawers, tons of opened bottles of perfumes and men's sprays everywhere and stuff all over the floor. His preferred method of cleaning was shoving everything into the closet. The only times Luca had ever seen that room descent was when Street moved in, during their annual Christmas BBQ parties and the morning he busted Chris leaving. Every other day, that room is a labyrinth!

THUD

"Dude, slow down! You're making a bigger mess than mine... and I just came from the beach!" Luca complained, setting the board against the wall, just outside of the bedroom area. He pointed at the trail of drops and toothpaste on the floor, as well as the bath mats all jumbled up in the corner of the bathroom floor.

Street came out of his room quickly and went around Luca, who was still staring at the mats, frozen. How did they get to that corner?

SPAT

Street spit out the last of the paste, removing the brush out of his mouth and taking in some water to cleanse. He quickly combed his hair with his damp hands, ran into his room and dumped some mousse into the standing tips of his hair. Then, in one quick motion he zipped his pants, put on his black dress shoes and straightened up. He turned to look at himself in the mirror, finished fixing his hair, checking his teeth and fixing his tie.

"You're in a hurry!" Luca said, stating the obvious.

"You think?" Street snapped.

"What time you gotta be in court?" Luca said dumping his beach bag in his room and turning towards the kitchen.

"Seven. Sharp. You know how Judge Rogers is!" Street said shaking his head and rolling his eyes. He was now trying to pick up as much as he could from the floor and throwing it in the hamper basket his girlfriend got him. It was already overflowing, but he kept throwing things anyway!

"Aw, man! Sorry you gotta deal with him!"  Luca lamented from the kitchen, where he set up the coffee machine.

"Yeah, the problem is Jay hasn't finished up with my bike, so I gotta take a ride with Hondo and you know dude's always on my ass for getting late." Street complained, "He's picking me up and I don't wanna be-"

HOOONK HOOONK

Street stopped cold, as the gray car's horn sounded twice. Luca quickly went towards the window and glided the curtains to take a better look. 

"He's here!" Luca called

Street began moving even more rapidly, moving stuff from the floor, the top of the bed, the sides of the bed, looking everywhere...he was frantic!