LEGEND AND NEW LOVE [CHAPTER-36]

Hi Guys this is Chapter 36 and I hope you like it-

[Dawn heads back towards the group who had a shock faces and they look at Dawn]

MAY: D-Dawn that attack...

DAWN: Yeah May I was shocked and surprised too..

MAY: But Ancient power don't have enough power and their fusion move would have broken it..

SOLIDAD: But the Ancient Power was combined with Gengar's psychic which increased its speed you did saw right those rocks just disappeared in a second and hit those pokemon... The velocity and pressure created increased its damage which also destroyed the fusion move and before they could reply Gengar destroyed them with dark pulse...

DREW: And both attacks were terrifying...

ZOEY: I still can't believe top coordinator was knocked out before the round started... 

[They see Yuma enter with a broken face and kenny with anger as they didn't look and just gone inside the dressing room]

MAY: Well Kenny deserved it but I feel bad for Yuma... she was knocked out in one hit which is a bad image for a top coordinator..

DREW: Well lets just move on we have our matches to concentrate]

[The group won their matches and the first round was over as they move onto second round and the matchups for top 32 were shown and the match ups were Wallace and Lisia vs random team, May and Drew vs Random team, Aaron and Dawn vs Solidad and Juan and Nando and Zoey vs random team and Marian and Robert vs Random team and others]

DAWN: Seriously I am facing a top coordinator again... [May keeps a hand on her shoulder]

MAY: Well looks like it will be a great round to watch huh... Sorry Solidad but I support dawn!

DREW: Well since I know Solidad I am supporting her so good luck Dawn you will need it because facing Solidad is not a child's play!

SOLIDAD: Come on Drew now don't worry her and Dawn whatever happens lets give it our all! I always wanted to have a contest battle with you and may the best win!

DAWN: You are right Solidad may the best win!

SOLIDAD: And get ready I am going with my Ace and starter!

DAWN: We will see!

DREW: Don't take it lightly Dawn Solidad's Ace is to be feared it has won the most contests without a sweat!

MAY: This is going to be a heated round!

[They have a determined look but they didn't know they were being watched by two known people]

LISIA: Well they all have a fiery spirit for the contest right Wallace!

WALLACE: Yeah their rivalry and passion is something to be admired..

LISIA: I have seen them and they have great potential and Solidad specially she had challenged me once and really pushed me to my limits and I have seen Dawn's contest and she also has great potential... their round will be interesting to watch right!

WALLACE: I don't think...

LISIA: Huh [looks at him] Why?

WALLACE: Aaron... have you saw how he destroyed that fusion move... and that dark pulse attack he surely is not what he looks like...

LISIA: What do you mean?

WALLACE: I have a doubt and the round will answer it and if its true then we have to think about changing our style..