ASTRAL REGION?? [CHAPTER-39]

Hi Guys this is Chapter 39 and I hope you like it-

Timeskip 3 Months Later-

[After winning against Leon Ash returns to Mount Silver as the Elites of Alola and Kanto train themselves and team Celestial grew more large with many new members who were orphaned or to have revenge against the opposing teams while the team threat start to rise in few regions like Sinnoh and Kalos. Ash remained at Mount Silver as he had trained hard to get more strong with his elites and also trained his team admins and others]

[Now we see Ash staring at the rising sun on top of Mount Silver with Pikachu on his lap curled up after some harsh training when suddenly he hears a voice after a long time]

With Ash- 

[They are communicating through telepathy in their minds alright]

????: Chosen One...

ASH: [Smiles] Its been a long time Arceus so how have things been? 

ARCEUS: I am fine for now Ash though I can't figure out things as I am resting to regain my energy as it was drained quite alot and I can communicate with you because you are a Aura prince and your powers are as powerful as mine...

ASH: So that is why you supported on the decision of making the organization so that I can have as much help I can right...

ARCEUS: Yeah its also the reason but their is a problem I had found years before but I am saying now because you were not ready then but now you are ready so I want you to go and investigate about it and it might help you....

ASH: Where Arceus?

ARCEUS: Its a new region I am talking about...

ASH: [Surprised] New region where?

ARCEUS: Astral Region!

ASH: Astral?

ARCEUS: Yeah its a region which towards north of Unova and it is a very cold region... The region have pokemon of other regions but I want you to go their with your team and elites and I assure you it will benefit you greatly so can I trust you to go their?

ASH: ...Alright if its a new region then we have to prepare but I will go if you feel a threat from it...

ARCEUS: The only threat of the region is the Delta pokemon...

ASH: [Intrigued] Delta Pokemon?

ARCEUS: They were normal pokemon when suddenly few years ago a meteorite fell in the Astral region and it had a special liquid substance in it... Few pokemon touched it and they started to change and their DNA changed as well changing their types.... Few researchers saw it and began to study on it and they formed a team called Perfection Cult and started to make more liquid and forced the pokemon to change... Though if a pokemon change willingly its good but they are forced and threaten innocent people with its power... Due to Astral region being never heard of and very far it didn't connect with other regions and from then on the people are suffering... I want you to go and end this but be careful the pokemon their have different types like a Venusaur being a grass and poison but a Delta Venusaur is Psychic and Fairy type...

ASH: [Shocked] Wow...

ARCEUS: And not only that their power are increased as well so be careful can you do it...?

ASH: You bet on it! I will go and research them!

ARCEUS: And I think you should conquer the region as well it may help you!