ETERNATUS AWAKENED AND PROPOSAL [CHAPTER-72]

Hi Guys this is Chapter 72 and I hope you like it and this will be a long chapter so enjoy-

With Ash-

[Nate brings a projector which shows the footages of galar being attacked and the champions were horrified when Ash says]

ASH: As you can see we are attacking the region but... [he zooms the videos] We are not attacking the people who are civilians... we are only attacking people who are a member of team Cosmos who are dressed up as a civilians and work under Marcos company... and we are only targeting buildings which are related to Marcos company!

CYNTHIA: But why?!

ASH: Because the Chairman of Marcos cosmos is the leader of team cosmos as well!

CHAMPIONS AND LOOKER: WHAT!!! [Shocked]

LEON: This can't be! Chairman Rose is such a nice person and has done so much for the region!

LANCE: Yeah and he is doing so much for the other regions as well!

ASH: Well its a ploy to get your support to carry out their evil business... see for yourself... [Shows them footages of videos] Why are the cosmos grunts only coming out of the buildings and warehouse owned by Chairman Rose..

[The champions look closely and they were shocked to see the truth]

ASH: And the major proof which was collected by our spies! [Show them a recording]

In recording-

ROSE: This is great with the plan of building bases across the regions we will gather the trust of the PLA, champions of other regions and the people and will build these base which will look like being a civil center but we will the basement with the cosmos material and soon cosmos will have control of all regions!

OLEANA: And with the help of the resources collected we can drain their energy and awaken Eternatus! 

ROSE: And whole galar will be mine! I already have the trust of Leon so it will be easy the champions or anyone will never know what hit them!

Recording ends-

[Ash looks at the champions and Looker who were shocked, Horrified and Leon specifically had a look of betrayal on his face]

ASH: All this time you were fooled... You thought that he is helping you but in real he is trying to control the regions to drain the energy of the regions and awaken Eternatus...

LEON: I can't believe.. Rose he fooled me.. [falls to his knees]

ASH: If they succeed then Galar will be gone forever so we are here to stop them and thanks to Arceus or whatever luck that Champion Aaron refused the deal if he had accepted it then with the advance power of the Kanto and Alola region would have awakened Eternatus by now.. You all should be ashamed of yourself!! A boy who just stepped out of teenage was more smarter then you and you champions have experience for years! 

[The champions were ashamed as they lower their head]

ASH: You all should learn from Champion Aaron and Hilbert too! They are so young as adults but they put your years of experience to shame!!

[The champions stayed quiet while Ash was taking out his anger and his elites were snickering behind him as they tried to control their laugh]

ASH: Well now you see we have just tied your elites so that they don't interfere and I am doing this to bring justice because your techniques to handle them is useless! And agent looker if you are smart enough you should look at the other teams instead of going after us!