3

"ID?"

Louis removes his ID from his pocket of the tight skinny jeans he was wearing. He shows it to the guard who inspects it.

Louis William Tomlinson

25 

Male

Detective

"Are you on duty?" The guard asks as he hands louis his ID back.

"Yeah, kinda." Louis shrugs his shoulders as the guard lets him in.

He walks in and takes a deep breath as he scans the crows, looking for a familiar pair of green eyes...

•••

Harry keeps his empty glass on the counter and turns to face the crowded bodies grinding against eachother.

Zayn points out at a specific girl that was swaying her hips on the beat, as she throws her head back. "I fucked her last time and guess what?"

Harry checks out that girl, "What?"

"She was pregnant..."

Harry looks at Zayn who's eyes were trained on that girl, "Was?"

Zayn nods, "Yeah, she said that her husband used to abuse her and then left her after getting her pregnant...he went for another women"

Harry looks back at the girl and her body, "Looks like she already gave birth-"

"She aborted it...and asked me to kill his husband, in return she agreed to let me use her however i want!" Zayn says and gulps his whole glass of alcohol.

Harry signed and leans back as he says, "You always have a soft spot for pregnant womens don't you?"

Zayn wipes his mouth and looks at harry, "and you have a breeding kink, you fucker!"

Harry rolls his eyes and looks at the crowd again. He sees a tiny man dancing infront of him.

He watches as his hands trailed down his body, touching himself as he sways his hips better than girls around him.

And that ass in those tight skinny jeans looks like its about to bust out.

Those dainty hands being naughty and deliciously touching himself. His black buttoned up hugging his torso perfectly fine.

Harry licks his lips as the man finally face him and makes eye contact with him.

Green meets blue

In the dim lights harry could see those piercing blue eyes shining like some rubies that have many secrets hidden...

Their eyes stayed on eachother, Harry slowly stands up and walks towards the tiny hot man who was walking towards him as well.

Once they both were infront of each other, Harry wraps his arm around his sinful waist pulling him in flushing their hips together.

From closer he was looking more beautiful than ever!

Even in the loud noise of music and people Harry could hear that delicious moan as the tiny man tilts his head back, lips parted...soft moan falling and waking Harry's dick.

Harry groans and leans his head down as he runs his nose over the arched neck, smelling the strawberry scent perfume driving him crazy.

He felt tiny hands grabbing his shirt and he presses his lips over the collar bone.

"Fuck..."

Harry lifts his head and dips his head in his neck whispering raspily in his ear, "what's your name beautiful...."

"Louis..."

Harry kisses his way up to louis' jaw and pulls back looking into those dark blue eyes filled with lust.

Harry pushes the fringe that falls on louis' eyes as he admires the beauty infront of him.

He never felt the need or the urge to own something but rught now...he definitely wants this man to be his and only his!

And guess what, who the fuck's gonna stop him!

"You're gorgeous...my louis"

Louis raises his eyebrows, "Your Louis? You don't even know my last name and you're already calling me yours!"

Harry smirks as he cups louis' jaw and strokes his cheekbone with his thumb, "I already know your last name, Darling!"

Louis gulps getting a lil nervous as he looks into those green eyes, "and what is that?"

Harry leans down to reach louis' ear and whispers, "Styles...."

Louis got goosebumps and his heart was about to jump out of his chest.

This man is very straightforward, its their first meeting and he has already marked his territory...

Somewhere louis is scared that he'll lose his control and things won't go as per his...plan!

Louis snaps back to reality when he felt Harry's teeths gazing over his jaw. He immediately puts his hands on his broad chest, "I'm not into some quick fucks, Mr styles!"

Harry signs deeply then moves back and in one swift he grabs louis' arm and walks towards exit.

Oh louis this is gonna be so much more than a quick fuck!

Louis smirks as he lets harry drag him to his car- Ferrari GTC4 Lusso! Harry opens door for him and louis gets in.

Harry gets in as well and his driver starts the car, "where to sir?"

Harry looks at louis, "I'm not willing to take you as a 'quick fuck' so..." He pulls louis on his lap making him straddle his lap.

"So?" Louis says as he wraps his arms around Harry's neck lacing his fingers into those soft curls.

"So, may i take you on a date? " Harry asks as he tilts his hrad slightly, his dark eyes looking doe.

No one would believe this man has a soft side too. Louis is already lucky to meet his this side...hope his dark side isn't going to appear anytime soon!

"Yes..." Louis leans forward and gives Harry an Eskimo kiss, smiling as he says "You may!"

Harry wraps his arms around his waist and grins pulling him closer, "Good!"

He looks at his driver, "To the moonlight restaurant." His driver nods and starts driving...

This night is going to be long!