23

"What the fuck is going on here!"

Louis groans as he moves back and looks at harry who was glaring at liam. Liam was confused as he looks at harry and says,

"And who the fuck are you to interrupt us!"

Harry's jaw clenches and he was about to give back a reply but louis says to him, "What are you doing here Harry!"

Harry crosses his arms, "I told you I'd pick you up at 2 pm. I called you so many times but you didn't pick up then your phone was showing dead and i got worried..."

Liam frowns, "Is he your boyfriend, Louis?" He asks louis who immediately shakes his head and goes to deny but harry grins nodding as he wraps his arm around louis' waist.

"Yes I am-"

"Not! He is not my boyfriend! Harry shut up." Louis gets away from him and groans in annoyance.

"Go away. Stop troubling louis or I'll call the cops!" Liam says and Harry rolls his eyes putting his hands on his hips he says.

"Do whatever you want. I'll take louis out with me and you are no one to stop me!"

"I am. I can stop you... Mr- whoever you are!"

"I'm Harry fucking Styles-"

"Weird middle name to keep. It doesn't sound very appropriate, right lou? Fucking-"

"SHUT UP!" Harry yells and everyone around was disturbed. Louis looks around embarrassed and grabs both, Liam's and Harry's arm dragging them towards door.

"Let's talk outside, this restaurant isn't my dad's property you both are yelling like crows!"

All three of them went out and louis signed looking at them. "Liam...this is Harry. He's my Ex-boyfriend."

"I'm still your boyfriend!" Harry argues and louis snaps at him losing his patience, "WITHOUT MY CONCERN YOU CAN'T CALL YOURSELF MY BOYFRIEND!"

Harry shut his mouth and looks away from him. Liam looks at harry as he smirked, "Understood!"

Harry glares at him, "Who the fuck are you!"

"I'm Liam payne. A lawyer by profession and Louis's best friend from school days! I know him more than anyone, and by looking at your relationship i think you should leave him alone. If he doesn't wants you, it's clear!" Liam says shrugging his shoulders.

Louis looks at harry as he takes a deep breath and takes a step closer to liam as he says, "I love him. And i don't want anyone to come in between us because if anyone does... I'll fucking kill everyone! "

Liam looks into his eyes with no fear and says, "And i won't sit and watch you ruin Louis' life... I'll protect him at any cost!"

Harry smirks, "Whatever cost you put Liam, i have the power to buy you and your whole career!" With that harry moves back and looks at louis.

Louis was looking down, wiping his tears. They both are fighting because of him. One wants him at any cost and the other will protect him no matter what.

It's louis who can stop this fight and it's louis himself because of whom harry can go so far to kill anyone for him...

"P-please, don't fight both of you. You both are making m-me feel g-guilty! I d-don't want to loose anyone... please don't kill anyone because of me... please"

Harry immediately holds louis in his arms as he breaks into sobs. Liam grabs louis' face and wipes his tears, "Don't cry Louis. Some people might need to taste their own medicine..."

Harry pushes liam away and takes louis in his arms keeping louis' head on his chest he says, "louis, please don't cry. I don't like tears in your eyes"

"You're the reason for it-"

"You don't speak in between me and my loui-"

"Harry..." Harry looks at louis who called him and cups his jaw looking at him giving him his whole attention.

"Yes, my love..."

"I-i...see Harry, i don't know how to make you believe this but i really hate you for burning my father's agenc-" louis moves away from him.

Harry suddenly gasps and says, "shit- louis! I forgot to tell you this. I made my men find out about who burnt the agency and i got the name of that person this morning! I wanted to tell you this after picking you up but i guess i should say n-"

"Will you just stop rambling! I know it was you and you're doing this so i won't hate you mo-"

Harry shakes his head and goes to speak but liam says, "It's all lies louis... let's go home. Yea?"

Louis nods and goes towards liam but Harry grabs his arm. He jerks his arm and leaves with liam.

Harry's heart breaks inch by inch watching his love of life,
go with someone else...