58

"You fcking bastard-"

"What is going on here!" Louis says as he walks down the stairs in his white sweater that was too big for him- probably Harry's-and was falling off one of his shoulder. And his black slacks.

Harry groans as he thought, 'why do you have to look so cute today!' he looks towards Ethan who was smiling like a cat looking at Louis up and down shameful.

"I remember telling you to leave-"

"And i remember asking you, what the hell is going on here!" Louis interrupts harry who looks at him as he stands next to him.

Harry's assistant was awkwardly standing by looking around. Ethan smiles as he lifts his hand towards Louis,

"So nice to meet you after so long Lou. I'm Ethan, remember me?" Ethan says. Louis looks at him with a frown before he forwards his hand as well.

"Ofc i remembered you. Louis Toml-"

"Uhem, Louis Styles my Fiance and soon to be husband!" Harry interrupts him and when Louis goes to argue he says, "Ethan you're here to give the papers so do your job and leave kindly!"

The way Harry said Kindly with his jaw clenched, even his assistant shivered in fear. Ethan chuckles and gives the papers to him, acting as if he wasn't the one arguing with Harry a moment ago.

"Here' your papers Mr. Styles." Harry snatches them roughly and throws them at his assistant who grabs them and leaves as soon as he can.

"We're meeting after a long time. Let's have breakfast together, today." Ethan says and Louis smiles as he clasps his hands behind his back as he says,

"I'm busy today. Let's have dinner together, tonight?" Louis says as he bats his lashes with a cute smile.

Harry's eyes widened and he goes to argue bit Ethan says first, "perfect! Gimme your phone, I'll put my number in it. I'll text you about the place and time okay?"

Louis nods and gives him his phone as he says, "That would be nice!" Harry watches as the two of them exchange their numbers infront of him.

"I'll pick you up so be ready by the time. Bye beautiful!" With that Ethan leaves and Louis smiles as he waves at him.

"Bye Ethan-" Harry bangs the door close behind Ethan' back and looks at Louis with a blank face and his arms crossed.

"What the fck was that!"

Louis shrugs his shoulders, "Just having fun with old friend!" He turns to go to the kitchen but Harry grabs his arm and pulls him close. Their chest collide and Harry holds louis' both hands behind his back as he looks into his blue eyes closely.

"Didn't you saw the way he looked at you!" Harry whispers and Louis stands on his tip toes to read Harry's face level.

"Not the first time i saw a man eye-fcking me!" Louis says boldly and Harry's jaw clenched as he groans.

"He called you beautiful!"

"Am i not?" Louis says tilting his head and batting his lashes not even trying to free himself out of his hold.

Harry groans and leans his face closer to him, "You're mine to fck. Mine to call beautiful and mine to love. Only i can make you moan, blush and happy. He's no one..."

Louis glances at his lips as he licks his own and says, "I don't see any mark on myself... How will people know I'm owned as if I'm a piece of land!"

Harry cups his jaw with one hand and turns the way so that louis' back is against the wall. "You're more than a piece of land. You mean more than anything to me and i won't let any man from past, take you away from me!"

"Says the one who's stuck with a women from his pastmmh-" Harry suddenly crashes their lips and Louis sighs as he closed his eyes. Harry strokes his cheek as he pressed his body against him.

He slowly pulls back a little to speak, "She means nothing to me. I'll soon sent her away in the prison and then buy two dogs and a house-"

"Oh for the love of god, speak about me too!" Louis says with a eye roll and Harry smirks.

"Buy a new house and fck you against every furniture. Make you moan so hard that even that Ethan turns deaf-"

Louis laughs loudly as he throws his head back against the wall. Harry smiles and latches his lips to the neck that was exposed to him.

He sucks hard until louis was a moaning mess abd creates red dark huge bruises. "I'll come with you at that dinner!"

"No Harry. He's connected with Lydia, he won't come on your side as you planned. We have to make a new plan!" Louis says as he runs his fingers through Harry's hair.

Harry sighs and pecks his cheeks as he says, "What's the plan?" Louis grin and wraps his arms around Harry's neck pulling him close he says, "It can wait a lil longer..."

"Okay...and-"

"Now kiss me you fool!"

•••

"So the plan is, I'll seduce Ethan and make him reveal his plan with Lydia-"

"How are you so sure he's involved with Lydia?" Harry asks as he puts a strawberry in louis' open mouth and strokes his arm as the boy was seated in his lap.

"Well, she sent him to grab those papers and then he suddenly found out where you live and he even got inside." Louis says.

"And he also knew you were with me that means Lydia told him about you. That also means that she knew you'd be with me at my house-" Harry suddenly stops and Louis looks at him.

"It means she knows we're acting as if we broken up but actually are together...that stupid women is smart!" Louis says with a scowl and Harry chuckles.

"But we can still try you plan and try to make Ethan reveal his plan!" Harry says and Louis nods as he grins.

"I know how to do it!"

"But without any touching and kissing..." Harry says.

Louis frowns, "How will he get seduced then!" Harry shakes his head, "I can't share you-"

"I'm yours Daddy, it's just for a few minutes. Please let me help you in your plan..." Louis says with a pout as he strokes Harry's jaw.

Harry's eyes were set on him abd they turned dark with lust as he says, "Everything can wait until i eat my favourite dessert!"

Louis frowns, "Dessert-oh!" His question was answered when Harry' mouth was on him in a second.

"The sweetest boy I've ever known..."