27

"What note?"

"I thought you sent it to me so i didn't thought much about it but...now I'm scared Harry..." Louis' eyes started to fill with tears as he removes that note from his bedside table' drawer.

He hands it to harry and harry reads it. His jaw clenches as he looks at those words,

I just showed you a small trailer of what i can do... Wait and see how I'll ruin you inch by inch. watch me, taking away your loved ones to making you mine!

"It's liam... he's doing all this to make you his..." Harry says and louis covers his fave with his hands as he starts crying.

He can't believe his childhood mate would go this far to have him. Louis doesn't even know why but he has a feeling he should trust Harry's words...

Maybe he's right, maybe Liam actually set the fire!

Harry immediately sits besides him on the bed and pulls him in his arms, "Don't worry Louis. I won't let him or anyone take your loved ones away from you... I won't let anyone harm you louis..."

Louis looks up at him and says, "Harry... I'm trusting you with my life, please... please don't break my trust this time."

Harry cups his face and wipes his tears away with his thumb as he says, "I won't break your trust...i won't ever break your heart Louis...you have my words."

And that time louis risked it all and trusted harry with his life ...once again!

After louis was quite and cuddling Harry, he feels a hard mini box inside Harry's blazer- he was in his formal attire god knows why!

"What's this box in your blazer?"

Harry suddenly remembered what he bought for louis, "oh yeah i bought it for you- its-uh" he removes it and gives it to louis.

"Happy birthday, louis."

Louis gasps, "you remembered?" Harry smiles as he nods.

Just as louis was going to open it harry stops him, "Open it after I'll leave. Then tell me in the morning how you liked it...okay?"

Louis nods and happily puts the box in the drawer and cuddles into Harry's arms feeling safe and secure...

"Thank you harry..."

"Please don't thank me, it makes me feel like you're not mine"

Louis giggles and says, "well then do me a favor and stay the night... please?"

Harry glances at his watch then back at louis, "Well how could i resist this beautiful face!"

Louis giggles and they both get in bed cuddling. Louis removes his shirt and wears Harry's blazer. Also he asks harry why is he in the formal suit!

"I came here, straight from the office!" Harry says and louis smiles cuddling into Harry's blazer that was too big on him.

"I'm not complaining, tho you look quite hot in suits!"

Harry smirks, "Do I?"

Louis rolls his eyes at Harry's cheeky smile, "yeah and also take your blazer before leaving, i don't want Niall to find me in my boyfriend's blazer!"

Harry was grinning so hard, louis just called him his boyfriend!

He kisses louis' forehead, "Alright love, Go to sleep now. I'll leave in the morning before everyone wakes up."

"Alright" louis says pouting and harry pecks his lips smiling as he says,

"Good night and Leave your worries on me!"

"Alright... Good Night, Harry the octopus!"

Harry looks at him, "Harry the-what!"

Louis giggles and stuffs his face in Harry's neck and Harry wasn't complaining at all...

They both went to sleep peacefully.

Flashback Ends

Louis looks at the ring in the mini box that harry gave him last night. He opened the gift as soon as harry left early morning.

There was a mini note as well that said,

Take this as a promise ring louis. I promise to always protect you and put you first... always and forever. Happy birthday my love.

H.

Louis giggles, harry writes an H below his notes to own that note. To claim it! And one day, his last name will replace Louis's last name...

Just as he said at their first meeting.