33

Liam turns on a video on his phone and turns it to show to Louis who doesn't looks at him.

He grabbed his jaw and made him face him and shows him the phone screen.

Harry?

"What the hell..."

It was a video of harry actually feeding an ice cream to laura. They both were sitting at the park and then suddenly harry picks her up and takes her towards a car and gets in it.

"This was the last time was she seen with him. After this her body was found in that lake you see behind them." Liam says and keeps his phone in his pocket.

"H-how do you got this? I don't beli-"

"You may believe or not this is truth. He killed Laura! The man who took this video actually did this to get money. And harry fed him to keep his mouth shut so that he wouldn't show this video to cops." Liam says and he smirks as he looks at louis and softly cares his jaw to which louis turns his face away from him.

"And coincidentally i found that man and got this video by feeding a bigger amount than Harry!" Liam smirks and louis wants to snatch that smirk off his face.

"I don't know what you're trying to prove me by showing this." Louis says and looks away from him showing him as if this doesn't affects him but actually louis is dying to know if this is really the truth.

"Don't act stupid. This clearly shows what a horrible person Harry is. He doesn't deserve you at all!" Liam says shaking his head in disbelief.

"You're no one to judge him...let him be. Just accept it, you're a coward! You've put Harry in a situation from where he can't fight you. Admit it, You're scared of him!" Louis says and liam' jaw clenched as he growls and grabs Louis' jaw tightly.

He leans forward looking in those blue dark eyes looking back at him with no fear, "Just wait and see how I'll make you dance on the tips of my fingers... You will do anything I'll say, just wait and see!"

With that he leaves and louis leans his head back closing his eyes.

Harry killed an innocent 5 year old girl...just to hurt his cousin?

Harry killed his brother (not Edward) to have all the money himself?

He opens his eyes as he feels his cheeks wet from his tears. he whispered, "Even if this is true. I won't be able stop myself from loving him..."

As he is madly, deeply in love with the criminal...

•••

Louis opens his eyes and he sees those green eyes that he has fallen for, looking back at him.

He smiles and strokes his cheeks as harry smiles back at him. He forgot everything that has happened and they both embrace eachother tightly living in the moment.

"Harry i don't what's happening but know that i love you very much..."

"God louis, i love you too!" Harry says and cups his cheeks stroking them he rests his head against louis' as he says, "What're you doing to me..."

"I don't know...but I like it...." louis sighs and keeps his head on his chest relaxing.

"I like it too, sweetheart..." Harry smiles as he strokes his back closing his eyes just living in this beautiful moment together.

Suddenly when louis tries to move so he can look at harry... he can't. He was being pulled away from him. He looks at harry looking scared as he looks back at him.

He tries to hold him, tries to touch him but he was slowly getting pulled away from Harry.

Then he saw blood dripping down Harry's mouth. And when louis looked down, bullet holes appear on Harry's chest, blood was pouring out-drenching him like he was shot, His eyes were slowly dropping...

What is happening!

He tries to scream his name to keep him awake, but feel a tight pressure on his mouth. He tries to use his hands or legs but both were not moving even if he tries to.

He tries to fight back the person holding him back and suddenly he was released. He runs towards Harry's body laying on the ground.

He runs and kneels infront of him taking his head on to his lap he pats his cheeks. "Harry wake up! Wake up! What happened harry!"

Harry's eyes were half closed, he lifts his shaky hand and puts it on louis' cheek smearing blood on his soft skin.

"L-louis..."

"Harry wake up! Please don't leave me! Please harry-"

Just then he hears another gun shot and a sharp pain in his chest. He feels his mind stop working as his hands fell to his side.

He falls on the ground next to harry and the last thing he saw before his eyes fall shut was...

Liam's face smirking...with him was some other person too but louis couldn't see him properly as it was blurry...

He gasps as cold water was poured on his face and he widens his eyes as he comes face to face with...

Zayn?