51

"Harry... I - i think this is enough - Alright..." Louis giggles loudly and throws his head back and harry takes that apportunity to cover his neck with wet kisses.

Louis was fiddling in his lap while harry was adoring him. They were still at the rooftop, sitting on the floor with their back against the door. Not caring if it looks weird or dirty because all they care if, tgey have eachother back.

"Harry, it's enough now."

"God- I can't have enough of you..." Harry sighs and nuzzles his nose in his louis' neck who smiles and pecks his cheek.

"What do we have to do when we go down?" Louis asks as he looks at Harry's hand and fiddles with his rings.

"We'll act as if we hate eachother and make her believe that we aren't together anymore." Harry says and watches as Louis traces the veins if his hand.

"Yeah and then?" Louis lifts his hand and keeps it close to his chest looking at harry melting his heart at the sight.

"Then I'll catch her red handed and put her in the jail, legally!" Harry says and grins as Louis kisses his hand.

"And then after that?" Louis urges him to say more and harry smirks as he pulls Louis closer to him as much as possible as he's literally sitting on his lap now.

"After that I'm gonna start a New company branch in London. I'll buy a new house and two dogs." Harry says and watches as Louis rolls his eyes.

"And then?"

"And then I'll...play with my dogs?" Harry teases him and louis huffs as he got up from his lap.

"I should go now, Aurora must be-"

He was interrupted when he was pinned to the wall with his hands above his head. Harry's face was inches away from him, his dark green eyes screaming he's jealous.

"Don't get so close with her. She's very young she needs to focus on her career!" Harry tries to reason out and Louis scoffs.

"As if I'm distracting her from her career!"

"You're a delicious distraction baby boy...and all mine!" Harry tilts his head and kisses him making him smile into the touch.

His phone rings and that pulled them apart, louis pants as he rests his head on the wall behind him. His eyes were set on Harry watching as he removed his phone and takes the call without changing the position.

Harry looks at him, "yeah... I'll be there in a minute." He says watching as louis  licks his lips before biting them slightly, their eyes were teasing eachother.

He tightens his hold on his hands were still in his hold, "actually you know what- Gimme ten minutes my stomach is hurting it'll take me few more minutes bye!" With that he hands up.

Louis giggles but was caught off guard when harry attacks him with his lips. They both started making out until their lips hurt.

As if there was no one to stop them tonight.

•••

"Finally, you're here. Did you see Lou? I've been looking for him for like an hour now!" Timmy says as they were all sitting at the couch. The party was still full on going, there were people eating, drinking and dancing.

Harry frowns as he looks at him with narrow eyes, "Its Louis and do You have work with him?" He asks that made Timmy laugh nervously cause the stare harry was giving him was making him uncomfortable.

"N-no, i was just wondering -"

"Hey, Harry! Where have you been? I was looking for you for like an hour now!" Lydia says as she comes towards the two men seated. Aurora was closely following behind her, swinging a bit cause of being tipsy.

Timmy gives Harry a look that says 'You were lost too?' while harry ignores him and answers Lydia, "Yeah i told ya i was stuck in washroom. Had an...uhem upset stomach?" His answer was more like a question.

Timmy bites his lip to hide his smirk cause he knew what has happened! Aurora sits next to his brother and huffs, "My heels hurt! Will anyone please remove it?"

"Sorry to inform you, no one is your butler here!" Timmy says rolling his eyes. Lydia sits beside Harry and wraps her arm around his bicep.

He gives a tight smile and takes a sip of his drink. Just then Louis walks towards them, his hair was messy, lips glossy and swollen while his cheeks were rosy as he has put no effort in making himself look presentable.

Harry' eyes were set on him as his boy walks towards them. "Hey guys-"

Aurora whines loudly interrupting him, "My head hurts! My feet hurts and my stomach is upset! Just like meee" she pouts and that made Louis chuckle at her.

He sits beside her, "Why are you upset love?" Harry watches as Aurora blushes even in her drunk state she's blushing.

"My heels are killing meh!" She pouts and Louis hums as he gets on one of his knee infront of her,

"Should i help you remove it?" He asks as he was now on his knees infront of her. She looks at him with her hooded eyes and suddenly she starts sweating.

Timmy and Lydia was busy talking about god knows what cuase Harry was too busy to notice them as his eyes were set on his love that was kneeling infront of someone else other than him!

"U-uh no i-it's alright -"

"I'll help ya darlin." Louis says with a smile and takes her foot carefully removing her heels.

"Jesus Christ..." He looks up when he heard her whisper and move back.

"Aurora?" He shakes her hand but she doesn't wakes up. He panics and sits next to her, "Aurora wake up!"

Timmy looks over her sister and chuckle, "Hey lou, its alright. She's passed out, it happens when she drinks alot!"

Harry leans back in his seat while glaring at the innocent cute girl that has passed out just by a touch from his pretty boy.

"Oh...ohk!" Louis says and glances towards harry and immediately regrets it cause those green dark eyes were screaming at him how hard he'll face the consequences of his actions.

He smirks to himself and looks over Timmy, "Tim, would you like to dance with me?"

"Hell yeah!"