16

Louis' eyes widened as he stares into Harry's eyes, this...

Is this the same whisper he heard on camera, or it is?

Louis' heart races fast as he watches Harry's expression turn to a mischievous smile, he slowly puts his hand on Harry's bicep trying to remove ut so he can get free.

Harry doesn't moves so Louis keeps both his hands on his broad chest, "H-harry...a-are you-"

Suddenly Harry's phone rings and he removes a hand to take his phone out. Louis tries to take that chance and escape but harry wraps his other arm around his waist and pulls him closer to him so that way Louis' back is touching his chest.

"'ello?" Harry answers the phone.

Louis gulps and looks at harry who was already looking at him, their faces so close that they could feel each other's breath and also louis could hear what the person on the other end says,

"I found it, boss!"

Harry smirked as louis looks at him with wide eyes, and hangs up the phone. "Thank you, darling!"

Louis gulps as he asks in a scared voice, "w-why?"

Slowly, harry leans forward until his lips are touching Louis' ears. He whispers, "Because of you, it's now easier for me to erase all my bad deeds, baby!"

Louis' eyes widened and he immediately tries to get away from Harry but he has his arm wrapped around his waist tightly, and Louis' strength against him is nothing!

"Who are you! Why are you doing this!" Louis snaps at him and harry smirked which broke Louis' heart cause this Harry... isn't the one he fell for!

"I'm Harry styles, the most feared underworld mafia leader-"

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" Louis tries to remove his arm but harry only flips them and pins Louis' hands above his head as he holds him to the wall.

"Do. Not. Raise your voice at me!" Harry's dark eyes made him shiver and he struggles to get his hands free as tears were threatening to pool his eyes.

"You used me!" Louis whispered in a broken voice and harry clicks his tongue shaking his head as he says.

"I took your help!"

"Without asking me! You fucker- oh my god I can't believe I trusted you!" Louis' tears fall from his eyes and harry watches as he glares at him.

"Why are you mad Louis? I only took my records from you! I'll erase them and then after it we can live happily together!" Harry says with a grin which louis wants to slap off his face.

"You kill people and take their money which you call yours! You should be ashamed of yourself-"

Harry suddenly wraps his fingers around louis' neck as his jaw clenches looking at him,

"Louis, remember. You were the one who was ready to accept me the way i am! You were the one who came to me to find out about my past! You got interested in solving the case WHICH I'M FUCKING DYING TO CLOSE THE FUCK UP!"

Louis flinches as harry yells in his face, his fingers were wrapped around his neck but he wasn't choking him.

Louis looks into his eyes as Harry's breathing picks up and he looked like he was ready to kill anyone!

"I thought my love will change you... I thought after knowing your past... I'll know you- the real you and i- maybe i can change you-"

Harry interrupts him, "why do you want to change me, Louis?" Louis grabs Harry's hand that's wrapped around his neck and removes it as he sniffs.

"Because killing people will get you no where... You might get rich and earn respect between some rich and bad people but you can never be proud of yourself... Just think what if you get caught by cops and you have to spend your whole life in jail while your family is outside waiting fo-"

"I don't have a family Louis..."

Harry's words weren't surprising but Louis' were...as he says,

"I dreamt to have a family with you one day, Harry..."