9

Harry signed as he closes his eyes and rests his head against louis' he whispered, "I'm scared you'll leave me once you find out, who I truly am..."

Louis looks at Harry's closed eyes frowning, he already knows it...
he knows Harry's dangerous for him...

But something in him pushed him to believe that its okay to risk it...

and he says,

"Whatever you are Harry... I'm ready to know you and trust me when I say, I never felt like this towards anyone before..."

Harry opens his eyes and looks into those beautiful deep ocean blue eyes, "Really?"

"Yes, Harry. I've never wanted to know someone so badly before...
I never wanted to know someone's past...
and I never wanted to be in someone's future, so badly before but..." Louis tilts his head and softly presses his lips on Harry's as he signed and kissed him back.

He pulls back not much, his lips still touching Harry's soft ones as he says,

"But I want to now. And with you, Harry...only you."

Harry felt his heart warm at louis' words and he embraced him in his arms and says, "You don't know, how happy I am right now louis."

Louis wraps his arms around harry and strokes his back as he smiles mumbling,

"I'm glad..."

•••

They both were at the dinning table having lunch that louis made. Harry moans at the delicious taste of food,

"This is so delicious- i can't say just like you cause i Haven't gotten a taste of you yet- but still delicious just like you!"

Louis giggles as he covers his mouth and harry smiles watching him. Crinkles falling by the corner of his eyes, his beautiful lips curved into a smile.

"You're truly so beautiful, Lou..."

And there louis blushes and looks down to hide his blushing face, harry chuckles and shakes his head. Just can't believe how he got such a beautiful angel all for himself.

"So, how old are you Mr styles?"

Harry chuckles at the formal name. He leans forward, placing his hands on the table as he looks at Louis and says,

"I'm 24." Harry says.

Louis raises his eyebrows, "Young, huh!" Harry gives him a look that made him chuckle, "i mean, you're still young!"

"And may i know how old are you, Mr Louis!" Harry says and watches as Louis grins leaning forward ready to answer.

"I'm 25!"

Harry keeps a straight face for a minute then starts laughing as he slaps his knee. Louis frowns, "Hey! What're you laughing at!"

Harry holds his stomach to control his laughter as he says, "You're so young!" He mimicks louis who pouts.

"I'm not young. I'm in fact, a year older you!" Louis grins as he watches Harry smirk.

"I'm sure you're a power bottom then." Louis rolls his eyes his cheeks turning red.

"We never know!"

"Oh, trust me baby. I'll soon find out!"

Louis looks at harry ready to answer back but harry winks at him and gives him a flying kiss that shuts his mouth as he turns into a red Tomato.

"Stop! You're so cheesy Harry!"

Harry chuckles and crosses his arms, leaning back in his chair he asks, "you said, you didn't wanna take over your father's agency. Why is that?"

Louis clears his throat as he leans back as well, mirroring Harry's actions he says, "I like to paint and write poems sometimes. Being a detective is not my thing, i-i'm not a detective!"

Harry watches him for a second before saying, "So you paint and write poems for a living?"

Louis shakes his head, "No, i used to work in a designing company but recently i left the job."

Lie. He was actually fired cause his boss was overworking him and trying to get into his pants telling louis he'll give him a bonus but guess what?

Louis kicked his dick and got fired, not that he was sad. He's happy to work as a painter or poet.

"So why don't you become a painter or a poet if that's what you like to do!"

Louis signed, "No matter what we say, I'm a painter but i only paint the thing i find pretty, beautiful or unique."

"And?" Harry eager him to continue, he can't help it he just loves to hear louis talk.

"And...if a person comes to me asking me to sell my work i won't sell cause I've gave pour my emotions into that piece of art and i do not want anyone to take it away from me for just a piece of paper called money " louis finishes.

"Louis, see this 'just a piece of paper' is ruling the world right now, you know it right?" Harry says and louis rolls his eyes nodding.

"Sadly, true!"

"But I'm impressed you choose to do what your heart says and not what others are telling you to do!" Harry says smiling he continues,

"You can do whatever you want and no one should question you because who the fuck are they to take your life decisions...they can't even suggest you what to do cause...Its your life... you're responsible for it not others."

Louis was looking deep into Harry's eyes and he can see that these words are been said to cause they have been said to harry at some point...

"Thank you Harry..." Louis leans forward and gives him a hug. Harry hugs him back tightly, he doesn't know what just happened he just know that...

He doesn't want louis to get hurt like he's been hurt in the past...

The history should not be repeated it should be banished from the universe cause... history does not always have a happy ending...

"What do you do for a living, Harry?"