24

They were sitting on the couch in the living right now. Niall suggested to watch a movie together to get their mind off the tension.

Louis' phone keeps going on and off as harry tries to call him and text him multiple times.

Liam was annoyed so he grabs Louis' phone and block's Harry's number. He looks at louis who sighed.

"He's so stubborn. I don't know how to explain him anymore now..."

"Louis, you don't need to explain him anything. As you said, he's the one who burnt your father's agency. He's your Ex now and he'll do anything to get back with you again." Liam takes louis' hands and says, "And its clear you don't want him at all..."

Louis looks away from Liam's pretty brown eyes, "y-yea but... I have a feeling harry wasn't lying."

Niall grabs a hand-full of chip and eats them as he says, "Maybe he didn't burnt the company? Maybe it was someone else..."

Louis frowns, "I think i should talk-"

"Louis... Look at me" liam makes louis look into his eyes, he cups his face as he says, "I'm not stopping you, okay. But i want you to just think about it
Your father said it was harry and all this need loads of guts and power to do. Who else it might be! Its him!"

Louis removes Liam's hand from his face as he says, "I know Harry. That man has loads of guts in him. If he did kill someone, he has the guts to say it on anyone's face. If he would have done it, he would have said it was him-"

"Why would he do that! Why would he make you want to hate him even more when he wants you back! Don't be ridiculous louis!" Liam says shaking his head.

Louis looks down, "I... i think i should at least listen what he's saying. I won't agree to his words but i just want to...hear them."

Niall smirks as he looks at louis, "just wants to hear that deep raspy hot voice-"

"Shut up Niall!" Liam growls but they didn't saw the way louis blushed.

God dammit! I'm supposed to hate him!

Louis shakes his head to clear his thoughts and stands up. "Guys its too late. I'm going to bed, good night!" And he leaves before both of them can object.

Niall watches louis leave and turns to liam, "He usually sleeps at two o'clock. And its not even ten now!"

Liam sighed, "He's tired Niall. Life is giving him a hard time!"

Niall shakes his head standing up, "His life is interesting unlike me! I have a crush on someone who doesn't even take me as a friend!"

Liam chuckles and grabs a water bottle, "And who is that unlucky person?" He takes a sip.

Niall rolls his eyes and goes towards his bedroom, "Good night, unlucky person!"

Liam spits out the water in his mouth and looks at Niall with wide eyes just as Niall gibes him a smirk and goes in his room without another word.

"Well...i hope that was one of his jokes..."

•••

It was midnight.

Louis was twisting and turning in his bed. He can't sleep even for a second. He's laying in his bed for past hours. He did everything, he just can't sleep.

He even tried counting sheeps!

He groans as he pulls the cover over his head. He curls into a ball and tries to sleep.

Suddenly he hears a sound that came from his window. He immediately sits up and looks towards his window as a shadow of a man can be seen.

He grabs the first thing that came in his hand and it happened to be the lamp.

He slowly tiptoes to his window which was closed. As he neared the window he heard a mumbling or a whisper sound coming from outside.

"Why the fuck isn't it opening!"

He grabs the window and opens it in one swift he swings the lamp and hits the person who was trying to get in his room, at this hour.

"Fucking hell!"