68

"I have something that i want to give you" Harry says as starts his car. Louis was sitting in the passenger seat trying to button up his shirt as harry has ripped his shirt open before he ate him out.

"What is it?" Louis huffs and gives up trying to close button as they fall down broken. He lets it stay open and looks at harry who has started driving.

"I'm taking you there."

"Okay, can we hold hands?" Louis asks tilting his head, harry glances at him and falls in love with him again at the cute face.

"Ofc baby." Louis smiles and takes Harry's hand and laces their fingers together. He kissed the back of Harry's hand and that made Harry's heart melt into a puddle as he felt the need to say.

"I love you Louis"

Louis smiles at him and squeezes his hand, "That's the fifteenth time you've said it today."

Harry looks at him, "And I could say it thousand more times still won't be satisfied cause my love will never end for you"

Louis blushes and looks at their hands that fit together, "Thank you for loving me harry..."

Harry looks at the road before he glances at the pretty boy next to him and says, "Thank you for letting me love you, Louis..."

•••

"Oh my god- whose is this?"

Louis asks, his mouth open looking at the huge property infront of him. Harry wraps his arm around his waist as he says, "Ours...this is our new home."

Louis gasps and looks at harry with teary eyes, "o-our..." Till now they were living in a mini house that louis used to live earlier with Niall. And now this huge house is a very big and beautiful change in his life.

Harry nods, "yes louis... It's our home!" Louis jumps and embraced him into a tight hug as he squeals, "I'm so fcking happy! Thank you so much harry!"

Harry chuckles and hugs him tightly, "Please don't thank me baby. I did it for both of us... let's explore it, shall we?"

Louis pulls back giggling and jumping, "Yes! Let's go!" He grabs Harry's hand and drags him inside. They both ran as they had a smile on their face, looking at their house that'll be a home for them...the rest of their life.

the rest of their life

•••

•••

Louis was lost in his thoughts, looking at the ceiling when Harry gets in bed next to him. He wraps his arms around the tiny boy and pulls him towards him out of his thoughts.

"Hey my love. What's going on in your pretty head?" Harry asks as he kisses his head making Louis smile and cuddle in his chest.

"Nothing serious."

"I wanna know."

"Its not important."

"Everything that comes from you is important to me Louis." Harry says and Louis sighs as he looks into his green bright eyes.

"I'm thinking about the first i heard about you. I read your name in the fike that my father gave me." Louis says abd Harry hums wanting to hear more.

"He gave me your past that day and told me to destroy it. That file held the information about you and your family, that was how i got to know about you." Louis says and harry runs his fingers through his chestnut soft hair.

"I saw your picture for the first time and drooled" Louis chuckles which made harry smile. "I was attracted to you, but i didn't let your hotness ruin my plan until one day...i finally accepted my feelings and confessed them to you."

Harry watches as Louis sighs and looks everywhere but at him. "Louis, do you ever regret falling in love with me?"

Louis looks down for a moment and then looks into those green eyes that are waiting for his answer patiently. "It would be a lie if i said I didn't regretted at first. I was scared and you were blindfolded by money and your past. I was trying to change you...and got scared when I wasn't able to."

Harry cups his jaw and strokes his cheek with his thumb, "I'm sorry i was so blinded by my past that i hurt you so much back then-"

"You're not the one eho should apologise Harry. I should apologise instead. I came to you at first with the intension of solving your case abd putting you behind the bars. I'm sorry i was selfish and i tried to change you when i shouldn't have."

Harry sighed and leans down as he softly presses their lips together, "I'm glad you choose to solve that case. That's the reason i met the love of my life and now..." He hugs hin tightly hiding him in his chest, "I'll never let you go away from me. I'll keep you in my arms and adore you for the rest of my life"

Louis giggles, "I know my cute frog!"

"Hey, I'm not a frog!"

"Yes you are but you're my frog so you're handsome, hot, sexy, and beautiful!"

"Thank you, Mr -soon to be- Styles."

"Welcome my, soon to be husband!"