31

He smirked, "You're just like you were when i last saw you...in school days. Smart, intelligent and fucking hot."

Liam steps forward and with each step louis was stepping back scared, "Don't you dare come near me!"

"Oh louis...you don't know how long I've waited to have you! To make you mine for the rest of my life. And this isn't from today! I've been wanting since the first day i saw you...i wanted to be your friend at first then i realised...i can't let this beauty go away."

Louis' face scrunches in disgust, "You're so disgusting! I was so stupid to trust you! I can't believe that you'd do something like this liam..."

Liam smirks as he crossed his arms, "Well, fuck my dead father because of whom i had to go away from you..." He lifts his hand and tries to touch Louis' face but his hand was jerked by louis.

"Isn't it great that i get to meet you once again. This time i have a house, money, those good looks you used to talk about with me...when we used to sit under the tree together, do our homeworks in our room...i have everything you wanted in your future partner Louis." Liam smiles at him.

"But you're lacking one thing liam...brain! You're so fucking stupid that you thought I'd love you after you killed my father! What do you take me as? A stupid asshole like you-"

Louis feels a hard slap on his face that made him stumble a few step back.

"I'd kill the whole world to make you love me and this time..." Liam' jaw clenches as he grits and says,

"That Harry is not gonna come in between us!"

Louis glares at him wiping his tears he stood staight infront of him, "Do whatever you want... I'll hate you till my last breath! You were so wrong about me liam... I'd never love you- not after what you did!"

Liam smirks, "Then will you love me after i kill that lover of yours...would you like to see Harry's dead body before we get together!"

Louis growls and tries to hit him but liam grabs his arm and twists it behind his back and removes a handkerchief from his pocket. He puts it on louis' face as louis was struggling he presses it to his nose which made him pass out.

Liam sighs, "I didn't thought I'd do this so soon but...the sooner the better, darling!"

•••

"What happened? What did the say?" Zayn asks and John, Harry's lawyer signs as he sits down in the car next to zayn.

"The trial' date is two days later. Till then he'll be staying in police custody. "

Zayn grabs his head groaning, "Are they even investigating or not! They're just assuming that Harry did everything and they just took him in like the hell we're gonna do now!"

"Don't worry Zayn. They're doing their job. They said that whatever witness they're talking about has stated it that they saw it themselves when harry ordered his men to set fir to Tom's pi... we'll have put forth every information we have to save Harry and get this case in our favor!" John says.

Zayn signs and leans back rubbing his eyes, "I can't understand who the hell called cops!"

John frowns, "It looks like someone already knew this was gonna happen..."

Zayn looks at him and thinks about it as he sits up, "we shouldn't jump to conclusions now. Let's wait till the trail, let's see what happens..." 

(Note: Speaking from experience cause I've been told why i make Zayn or Liam as the villian always, just note that its nothing personal only for entertainment purpose, remember it's all fictional! I personally love both of them <3)