37

Just as he was about to hit the send button he head a loud slap. He turns to see liam slapping louis. His jaw clenched and he was ready to get in and kill liam but he stops when he saw a gun tucked in Liam's Jeans pocket.

"Stop speaking rubbish. Harry's gonna get a death sentence now after we prove that he was the one killing your father and set that fire! Just imagine how miserable he'll look in handcuffs being taken away for a death sentence!" Liam says.

Zayn smirks and says, "No one will know that it's actually us who did all this. And guess what? He'll die because of our sins just like he got others killed for his sins!"

And you can say Niall was quick with his actions and he recorded the whole conversation on his phone!

He watches as liam and zayn goes towards door to leave so he immediately goes behind the house to hide.

After he heard their car drive off, he comes out and runs towards the door. The house was looking old so it won't take him long to break the door.

"Let's save you, louis!"

•••

Harry was taken to the trail room and was sitting infront of everyone. There was still five minutes for the trial to start.

His eyes scan the room for that specific blue eyes...but he didn't found him. He looks down at his hands and regrets everything he's done so far.

He never thought he'd be bought up here and he'll have to pay for other's crimes. He'll have to waste his life in prison for something he hasn't done at all!

Now he knows, how other's might have feel... He remembers all those people whom he killed and put the blame on innocent people.

He killed so many lives for money. Well, they took his money and he killed them when they didn't returned it on time. Was it right to do so?

He killed them when they disobeyed him. Was it right?

He killed all of those who refused to work for him. Well nothing he did was right!

But since he met louis...he hasn't killed a single person.
The last person he killed was... Laura.

He regrets it so much. He took a five year innocent child's live to hurt his mother. He doesn't wanna accept it that Alice is the strongest one in their family.

All tho he never looked at her as a family. He has fought with her so much...for what?

Money!

Their parents left this huge property, money for them. But being the greedy fucker harry is, he wanted everything all to himself.

Even tho Alice was adopted by someone else she still has the ownership of a huge amount of property.

And Harry fell so low that he killed an innocent child to hurt Alice and see where it took him.

He got no money or respect but regret because of his actions!

He looks up when his lawyer came infront of him, "Harry... I hope you're ready for this."

"I really don't know..."

•••

"You okay Louis?"

As soon as Niall unties him he immediately tackles him into a tight hug. He sighs as he was relieved... someone actually came to save him!

"Y-you don't know how happy i am to see you Niall. Thank you so m-"

"Don't thank me you idiot. I'm even ready to kill and go to jail for you. This is nothing lou." Niall says as ge moves back and cups his cheeks, looking at louis' face.

Bruises and dried blood over his lips. Dark circles under his eyes and his bones were prominent all over his neck.

"Those bastards will pay for this louis... I've called the cops they'll be here soon." Niall says.

Louis sighs, "How much time is it for the trail to start?"

Niall looks at his watch, "Ten minutes. Don't worry we'll reach before its too late. I've taken a video that'll save Harry!"

Louis gets tears in his eyes, everyone betrayed him. But Niall was with him all the time and he saved his life and was going to save harry too!

"I'm so glad to have you Niall..."

"Oh Louis, stop it- you're making me cry too!"