62

He shoots Lydia in her arm and she screams as her gun falls on the ground. He doughs as Ethan shoots towards him and shoots him in his leg.

Ethan falls on the ground and harry runs towards Lydia and punches her in the face. "I'll fcking show you the meaning of Death!" He hits her face with the elbow and knocks her out.

Ethan grabs the gun from the ground and holds it up to Harry but harry was quick and he kicks his arm with his leg making the gun fly away.

Ethan' eyes widened as he looks at Harry, "Harry...i'i m-" Harry kicks him in the face knocking him out as well.

He throws the gun away and runs towards louis. He picks him up and runs to his car. He puts him in the backseat and opens his mouth and hands.

After removing his shirt he puts it on Louis and gets in the driver's seat as he starts driving. He calls his men and gells them to take care of the two lying in the forest and lock them up in his basement.

He drives towards hospital in full speed and keeps glancing at Louis from the rear mirror, "I won't let anything happen to you, Louis... Please stay with me!"

•••

Once he reached the hospital he runs inside with Louis in his arms. He lays him down on a stretcher as doctor come running towards them. He strokes his cheeks as tears blurred his vision, "Please don't leave me..."

The doctors rushed him to the OT while harry was requested to sit outside in the waiting seats. Harry looks at his hands and arm that was soaked in Louis' blood.

He wipes his tears and grabs his phone and calls Zayn to inform them about the situation. He gets a call from his men informing him that Lydia and Ethan has been locked up in his basement.

"They'll pay for it..."

•••

"Is he alright?"

"Where's he?"

Zayn and Niall came running towards Harry who was still sitting outside the OT. "He's inside. It's been an hour Zayn, none of the doctors has came out yet." Harry says worried, his eyes red from crying and his hands shaking.

Niall wipes his tears as he sat next to Harry, "Our Louis is strong. Nothing can happen to him, he'll be alright."

Zayn nods and rubs Harry's back, "He'll be alright, Harry. Don't worry, but who did this?"

Harry's fists clenched at the thought of him, "Ethan... he's louis' old friend or something like that." Harry says.

Niall frowns, "I never heard of him." Harry sighs and rubs his face as he says, "Actually it's all my fau-"

The doctors suddenly walk out and all three of them immediately stood up. "How is he?" Harry asks and watches as the doctor removes his mask.

"He was shot in his neck, the part where there's collarbone. We've removed the bullet but he has lost a lot of blood. We can't say when he'll wake up but if he doesn't wake up any soon...we might lose him."

With that the doctor leaves and Harry growls, "It's all my fault! I shouldn't have let him go there alone-"

"Harry, it's not the time to blame yourself. Can we meet him?" Zayn asks a nurse and she says, "We're shifting him in a separate room. After that you can meet him."

Harry grabs his phone and types furiously on it, Niall looks at zayn they both share a look before Niall looks at Harry. "What're you doing?"

Harry keeps his phone in his pocket and looks at zayn, "I need your help."

•••

Niall was snoring in his chair where he was sat next to louis' bed. Harry and zayn were missing when Louis wakes up. Niall frowns nad slowly blinks his eyes open to see Louis groaning and slowly opening his eyes.

He moves closer to his bed, "You woke up! How are you feeling!" Niall says giving Louis a big smile. Louis looks at him and frowns.

"What're you doing here? Where am i?" Louis tries to sit up but pain erupts in his neck and Niall makes him lay down.

"Don't get up. You just went through a surgery of your neck. Lay down, you don't have to worry they've already removed the bullet." Niall says and Louis smiles as he holds niall' hand.

"Where's Harry?" Louis says looking around to see no one else in the room Niall chuckles nervously and scratches his head.

"He went out with zayn for some...uhem work."

Louis frowns, "What work?" Niall shakes his head pulling the white blanket over louis' body he says, "Nothing for you to worry about. Go to sleep, you need to rest. I'll wake you up for food-"

"Yeah and also call Harry and tell him to come here in five minutes or I'll pull his hair out of his skull..."

Niall smiles awkwardly as he says "We won't like a blade Harry right!" As he grabs his Phone and calls Harry.

Louis watches as Niall talks softly to him then hangs up, "What did he say?"

"He said he's a bit busy and will be back soon."

Louis huffs and closes his eyes, "You didn't told him i woke up right?" Niall nods and he looks at him with a smirk,

"Nialler can you do me a favour... pretty please?"