21

"Don't act surprised now. I know you set the fire to my father's agency!" Louis says pointing at harry who shakes his head immediately.

"No- what the fuck are you talking about! I didn't do anything like that! Why would i even do that!" Harry says and louis shakes his head backing away as harry was trying to get close to him.

"Harry, you have every reason to do so. You wanted to hurt ne and make me realise how powerful you are. I fucking hate you so much Harry! You fell so low that you that you even tried to ruin my father's career as well as mine!"

"Louis, trust me it wasn't me-"

"SHUT UP!" Louis yells and grabs a glass that was on the table and throws it on harry in anger.

Harry moves away on time and it smashes on the wall breaking into pieces. "Louis! Why don't you trust me!"

"After everything you've done, you still expect me to trust you...so fucking stupid you are!" Louis laughs pathetically and then looks at harry and that time all Harry saw in his eyes were...hate

"I will make you pay for everything Harry..."

Harry looks away from him, "If that's what you want. Do whatever you want but i won't let you go away from me Louis. You're mine and I'll fucking kill every person that comes in between us..." With that he leaves.

Louis falls down to his knees as he sobs wrapping his arms around himself he cries his heart out, he doesn't know who to believe and what to do anymore...

•••

Harry was working on his laptop in his bedroom at night. He was trying to find out who set fire to Louis's father's agency.

He has his men send him information about it and he was reading through it right now.

"Hmm, it looks like an accident but..."

He looks at the pictures of fire burning the agency down, "but there is someone who made this look like an accident!"

He grabs his phone and calls one of his men, "find out who's behind this and i want the name of that person in the morning or else I'll have your head on my plate..."

He heard the scared voice of the man say, "y-yes boss, I'll do as you please." With that he hangs up and harry smiles as he keeps away his laptop and phone.

He lays down on his bed and turns off the lights. He closes his eyes and relaxes his body.

Baby blue eyes staring back at him...

Those pretty lips that pout whenever he's confused and sad...

That beautifully curved cheekbones that he'd love to adore with his lips...

Suddenly he opens his eyes and grabs his phone. He goes to the contact he's kept as VIP in his phone. He texts him,

Be ready at 2pm,
I'll come to pick you up!
H×××

He hits the send button and keeps his phone back on the night stand grinning widely to himself,

"oh my Louis... I'm so obsessed with you already! God, help me how I'll survive once you'll finally be in my arms and i can protect you from this cruel world..."

Without knowing the most cruel person on this earth is he himself according to Louis's opinion!

•••

*Next morning*

Louis stares at the text infront of him,

Be ready at 2pm,
I'll come to pick you up!
H×××

He puts his phone on the dining table and holds his head in his hands. He barely got any sleep last night. Harry's words were roaming in his head not letting him sleep.

Do whatever you want but i won't let you go away from me Louis. You're mine and I'll fucking kill every person that comes in between us

"LOUIS!"

"Aaa-yea-" Louis snaps out of thoughts once Niall shakes his shoulders to pull him out of his thoughts.

"Where are you lost! See i found this note outside the door this morning while i was checking mails" Niall says as he hands louis a note.

Louis frowns and takes it, immediately opening it he reads what's written in it.

I just showed you a small trailer of what i can do... Wait and see how I'll ruin you inch by inch. watch me, taking away your loved ones to making you mine!

"Do you know who this might be-"

"Ofcourse, its Harry!"