22

"Do you know who this might be-"

"Ofcourse, its Harry!"

Niall frowns sitting next to louis, "But there's no name on it. How do you know its Harry?"

Louis signs and keeps the note away and drinks his tea, then says "He's the only psychotic person who wants me and the only person who is ready to kill anyone...of course its him! He burnt down my father's agency also stole the records!"

Niall hums and looks at the note, "If you say so, but i think something is fishy here."

Louis stands up shaking his head, "That Man is a whole ass fish himself." He goes towards the door after grabbing his leather jacket.

Niall laughs loudly as he says, "Last night you were calling him octopus!"

Louis smirked as he wore his shoes, "Now, I'll say he's a fish. And you know that fish which turns into a balloon when it panics!"

Niall laughs loudly and nearly fall on the ground as he says, "Those fishes also have spikes! I've seen it in Finding Nemo!"

Louis giggles, "Exactly its him! Anyways, I'm going to the library across the street. Take care alright!"

"Yuup! Mr fishermen!" Niall laughs loudly again abd louis rolls his eyes walking out closing the door behind him.

"God! I'm so funny!" Niall praises himself and laughs once more when he realises he was trying to drink tea from louis' empty mug.

•••

Louis was reading the book, sitting in the quiet library but his mind was stuck to the clock that was showing its seven minutes left for two pm.

Louis was having a great time enjoying by himself. Reading some books and he also wrote some poems. Its been a long time since he wrote something.

He was busy reading when his phone rang. He looks at the clock that was showing its correct two Pm.

He signs already knowing who's calling and pulls out the phone looking at the caller ID,

Harry( ˘ ³˘)♥

He didn't changed the name of the contact, he didn't got time to actually!

He doesn't picks it up and watches it ring the whole time. He has put it on silent of course he can't let the whole library listen to his ringtone.

He immediately changes the contact name once the phone stops ringing,

Octopus🦑

Calling him an octopus is an insult to the octopus himself but it suits him.

He has wrapped louis from each sides with his huge long tentacles.

Louis goes back to reading his book when his phone rang again. He groans and lookz at the octupus calling him again.

He switches off the phone and stuffs his face in the book annoyed.

After a few minutes he felt a hand on his shoulder and he jumps in his seat.

"The fuc- oh my god!" He turns to see his best friend since kindergarten standing right there grinning widely at him.

He tackles him into a tight hug laughing as his best friend hugs him back with the same energy.

"Liam! Its been so long since i saw you! Where have you been?"

Louis pulls back and just as liam was about to speak the librarian shushes them and tells them to go out or keep quiet.

"Let's go out and talk peacefully!" Liam says and louis nods going out with him after taking his phone.

•••

They were sitting in a restaurant having lunch as they both talk.

"You know, there weren't any better Universities for law so i went to Australia." Liam says and louis grins widely.

"That's great Liam. You made a right choice!"

"Yea-but I'm sorry, louis. i didn't got any time to communicate with you. The situation wasn't on my side..." liam says as he looks down.

Louis holds his hand frowning, "What happened?"

Liam looks down as he says, "My Father was diagnosed with cancer and he had only a few months left. So we shifted to Australia and i couldn't even inform you! You know-"

"Oh liam, i knew you didn't had a phone because of financial conditions. And i remembered you telling me you had some relatives in Australia. I'm so sorry to hear about your father liam" louis stands up and hugs liam tightly who melts in his arms feeling the comfort.

"Thank you for understanding loui-"

"What the fuck is going on here!"