26

Louis was getting ready for the day ahead when he gets a call. He pulls his baby blue sweater down as he looks at his black jeans fitting his legs perfectly.

He grabs his phone and picks it up smiling widely, "Hello Mom!"

"Hey My boo bear! Happiest birthday my son. May god bless you love!" His mom says and he can hear the smile in her voice.

He giggles as he sits down on his bed, "Thank you so much Mom.  I'm so happy to have you, I love you so much..."

"Aweee, is my boo bear getting emotional on his birthday?"

Louis chuckles and wipes his wet eyes, he can't help it. He just loves his mother so much.

"How's dad?"

"He's alright. He's actually in the bathroom right now- he told me to say Happy birthday to you by him!"

He grins, "Say him i said than-"

Just then he heard his father's voice, "I did not said that!" He heard his mom scold his father.

He signs, "He's still mad at me...he has every right to be!"

"No love, don't worry about him. A father can never stay mad at his son more than two days...or four if the father is stubborn and childish like yours!"

Louis smiles as his mother tries to make him laugh and he says, "yea...but one day I'll make him proud. That day he'll be proud and happy to have me as his son!"

"I'm sure you will lou!"  His,

One dedication...

"I'll prove him, mom... I'm not that naive kid anymore! I'll show him what I'm capable of doing!" Louis says and his mother smiled already proud at his son.

"Yea my baby...but know that you're already making me proud!"

He chuckles and looks down, "You're only saying this to make me Happy mum..."

"And do i not have any right to make you happy?"

"You do...i love you so much mum"

"I love you too my son, enjoy your day to the fullest...see you tomorrow!"

"Yup definitely!"

After a while he hangs up and signs rubbing his face as he thinks back to last night...

*Flashback of last night*

Louis looks away from him and shuts the window closing the curtain he looks at Harry, "If you didn't set that fire then who else was it?"

Harry looks into his baby blue eyes as he says, "I know it'll be hard to believe but it's..."

Louis watches as harry takes his hands and takes a step forward,

"It's Liam!"

Louis immediately jerks his hand and steps back, "Stop this nonsense! I shouldn't believe you in the first place, once I've been betrayed. I shouldn't trust you once again!"

Harry shakes his head, "No louis, trust me. I'd never lie to you-"

"You told me this earlier also harry...these words of yours is the thing i fell for and you got my trust!"  Louis says while pointing at him.

"Louis please...i would never do anything to harm you. If i would have set that fire that would have harmed you one way or other o-or the ones you love! Your parents! I would never harm them!"

Louis looks into his glossy green eyes, is he crying? He looks away as he says, "You're a Mafia leader. You'd do anything to have money!"

"But I love you! I would do anything to have...you!"

"God! His words are doing magic on me again!" Louis mumbles as he grabs his head and sits on the bed.

Harry comes to him and kneels infront of him as he keeps his hands on louis' knees and when louis tries to push his hands away harry takes them in his hands holding them to his chest.

Louis looks at him to see tears threatening to fall his green pretty eyes that made him stop struggling as he sighs.

"Harry..."

"Please Louis, I'm only asking for another chance. Just one chance louis, I'll prove it to you that it was liam who set that fire and I'll find out why he's doing this-"

"I got a note this morning..."