30

"What!"

Louis goes to them and holds Harry's hand as he saw them taking him away, "You can't take him away. What's the proof that he did it! He was with me the whole time!"

The cop looks at him, "The truck was registered under his name. The driver was caught and he accepted that Mr. styles gave him money to kill your father...we have to take him."

Louis looks at harry with wide eyes who was shaking his head, "No Louis! I didn't do it-"

"Say whatever you want in the court Mr. styles, whatever you'll say now will be used against you. Take him away!"

Louis watches them take him away and Zayn goes with them. Niall rubs his back and his mother cries harder as she says,

"You see what that man did!"

Louis looks down, " I know it's not him... no way in hell he did it!" He looks at Niall, "Take care of mom I'll be back."

He goes out as Niall takes his mom to their car. Louis makes sure his mom went home safely with Niall before he decided to have a cuppa tea. He goes towards the cafe, as his head was killing him and he can't think straight.

He walks by an ally when a hand stopped him, he turns to see,

"Liam?"

•••

"No one is allowed to meet him until the interrogation is over. You can call his lawyer they may speak to him." The cop says to zayn who signs and grabs his phone calling their Lawyer.

Meanwhile Harry who was in the interrogation room.

"This truck was registered under your name, Mr. Styles. Do you have any explanation for this?"

Harry looks away from that Cops grey eyes, "I don't own any kind of truck. Someone is trying to frame me into this. I didn't do anyt-"

"That driver was saying otherwise. He has accepted that you told him to kill Mr. Tomlinson and in return you'd give him the amount he says!" The cops crosses his arms and leans back in the chair.

Harry looks down at his hands cuffed, his watch, wallet and phone were taken away. He was scared of only one thing...what if the cops find out about his criminal records.

"I don't know that man. I don't know why he's doing this but I'm sure someone is behind all this..." Harry says and the cop shakes his head.

"No one is asking for your opinion here. We want answers. Why did you want to kill Mr Tom-"

Suddenly another cops comes in the room and hands a file over to the cop. Harry looks at them as the cops both looked at him.

"I think you're gonna be with us way more than we thought you would..."

Harry frowns, "what..."

"There's another witness who says that you... Mr styles, you were the one setting fire to the Tom's Pi." The cop says and harry frowns not this shit again.

"What- No!"

"Take him away!"

•••

"Liam?"

Liam looks at him with sorrowful eyes he says, "I'm sorry to hear about your father, Louis."

Louis jerks his hand to get Liam's hold off him and he steps back.

"Why are you showing sympathy Liam. After all it was you!"

"W-what?" Liam frowns.

"You were the one who was ready to kill my loved ones...in order to have me!" Louis says as he glares at him,

"How do you feel now liam! Are you satisfied? Cause yes you've succeeded but the change is i hate you even more after what you've done..."

Liam shakes his head and looks away from louis. "I don't know what you're talki-"

"It was you who sent me that note! It was you who set that fire to dad's agency. You did it all and put the blame on harry so he'll spend the rest of his life in jail and you'll have me...all to yourself. Right? This was your plan all along!"

Louis says with teary eyes as he pushes Liam glaring at him. He was so angry at him right now.

He watches as Liam's expressions change to something he never wished to see...