18

"I want to meet Zayn Malik?"

Louis says to the receptionist and she immediately grabs her phone as she speaks few words into it then looks at louis,

"He's in his office, down this hallway!"

"Thank you" with that louis goes towards zayn' office.

Zayn is a close friend of Harry's but louis doubts their friendship will still remains after knowing Harry was the one who got his daughter killed.

But why?

Zayn is his mate!

Alice is his cousin!

Why would harry do that to his friends and family!

Louis goes inside zayn' office without knocking and finds him working on his desk.

"Hey loui-"

"Zayn, i need to tell you something very important!"

Zayn shut down his laptop and motions louis to sit on the chair infront of his desk, "yea, please start."

Louis sits down and takes a deep breath before saying, "I know who 'Edward' is..."

Zayn raises her eyebrow, "And who is he?"

"Harry..."

Louis watches as zayn' expressions didn't changed at all. "Zayn! It's Harry! Harry is Edward- i mean he did everything and put all the blame on Edward who is actually a dead perso-"

Zayn laughs loudly interrupting him. Louis frowns and watches him laugh at him. "Zayn! Are you even listening to me!"

Zayn leans forward as calms his breath, "I think you have some miss understandings. Harry can never kill my daughter. He's my best mate-"

"But he did it! He is the Edward- the killer! He killed your daughter!" Louis says.

Zayn shakes his head, "I- i don't know why i should believe you louis... I've known harry for a long time, he can't betray me and...do you have any proof?"

"Proof?" Louis frowns as he thinks trying remember anything he can have to prove Harry is Edward!

"I... Don't have any prove but I'm sure it's him. He, himself told me that! He used me to get to that file of his records and he's now going to erase it all!" Louis explains everything and zayn watches him with a blank expression.

"Louis, if you don't have any proof then i don't think so anyone will believe you. Not even cops!" Zayn says with a shrug.

Louis signs as he was defeated, he feels sp stupid right now. He's trying to prove something no ine expected.

"Louis, listen. Don't stress out, its alright. You don't have to find the killer of my daughter anymore. The cops has closed the case saying that it was accident. Alice has got over it already and I'm- i don't want to recall it again..."

Zayn says and louis watches as his expressions just don't feel right to him. "So, you don't want to know or punish the killer of your daughter?"

Zayn shakes his head and says, "No. Alice married someone else after we divorced and since then Laura was living with her. Because of her irresponsibility she lost Laura. I have moved on from her and don't want to have any relation with her anymore."

Louis frowns, "when i came to visit her, you were with her in the house. I didn't saw Alice's family-"

"His husband was on a business trip and she doesn't have parents. Just few days earlier she find out she's pregnant and she doesn't want me to get anywhere near her and her family. Its fine by me too!" Zayn says and leans back in his chair watching as louis takes it all in.

"A-alright...then my work is over here" Louis get up and goes towards door before Zayn calls his name and he looks back at him.

"Don't visit Alice, she doesn't want to recall Laura's death again..."

"Okay..." With that louis leaves. Zayn signs out and leans back wiping the sweat off his face.

"You can come out now!" He says and looks towards bathroom as the door opens and Harry walks out.

"Did I said it right?" Zayn asks.

Harry nods as he sits down on the chair louis was sitting, "yes, it was an accident and we can't make him chase after a case that's not even worth solving!"

He leans back and takes a deep breath he can smell louis' strawberry perfume that's making him want that boy in his lap right here!

"Harry, you sure my daughter's death was an accident?"

"Yup! Because see, the cops did their investigation and find out nothing! It was clear she died cause of accident, don't worry Zayn."

"Alright, I hope i don't have to get involved in this anymore."

Harry looks towards him and smirks, "Yup, i had my men take of it. You're save in this mate! Don't worry."

Zayn relaxes and gets back to work without knowing that the killer of his daughter is infact sitting right infront of him...