43

"Harry... I don't think it'll fit in me-ouch!"

"Love, you gotta have patience. It'll fit, i promise!"

Louis pouts and looks at harry through the body length mirror. He watches as Harry's hands grabbed his jeans and started pulling them up.

They were tight black skinny jeans, he loves the shape it gives him. He hasn't worn it in a long time.

Louis groans as the jeans got stuck right below his arse. "God dammit!" He throws his hands in air.

He heard harry curse under his breath. His hot breath was hitting louis' neck giving him goosebumps.

"Have i ever told you...this is my favourite part of you?" Harry whispers as his eyes didn't left louis' naked butt.

Louis smirks as he goes to turn but harry has a firm grip on his hips. "Harry?"

Harry looks up and his eyes were dark, filled with lust. "If i want to, i can rip these jeans off you right now...right here!"

Louis' eyes widened, "Don't you dare! These are my favourite one!" He takes a deep breath as Harry's hands strokes the swell of his arse.

He bites his lips to stop the moan when the slender long fingers squeezed his arse. "They're not going past my arse. I think i should wear something else -"

Harry pulls the jeans down and picks up Louis who yelps. "Harry!" He holds Harry's biceps as he was throws on bed.

He sits up looking at Harry who starts crawling at him, "You make go crazy baby...those jeans were hugging your juicy arse and it's making me fcking jealous!"

Louis giggles as he crawls back until his back is against the headboard, "You're jealous of some old jeans?"

"Yes I am! So what?" Harry crawls until he's hovering Louis who smiles innocently at him making harry groan, "God- you've made me rock hard!"

He lets his hips down to meet louis' making him gasp at him, "You're Hard... already?"

Without answering Harry leans down and locks their lips together. He lets his hands travel inside louis' shirt and open it slowly with his other hand.

Louis moans when harry grinds his hips against him. He tangles his fingers through his hair and pulls on them when harry bites slightly on his bottom lip.

Harry moves down planting kisses all the way to his collar bone and sucks on it to leave a prominent mark.

Louis throws his head back giving harry more space and gasps when he felt his teeth gazing over his sensitive skin.

Harry moves back and smiles widely as he admires his art over louis' collarbone. Louis pants as he looks at harry with his half clothes.

"You're so beautiful..."

As Harry leans down to kiss him more, his phone rings. He groans and ignores it for two minutes as he makes out with Louis.

It rings again' that made Louis huff, "Answer it Harry!" Harry groans and moves back grabbing his phone from the nightstand he picks it up without looking at caller ID.

"Ello?" He looks at Louis who was already looking at him, his hands were holding Harry's hand fiddling with the rings on his fingers.

"Urg...Yea we're on the way. Just about to reach-bye!" Harry huffs and hangs up making Louis sit up.

"Who was it?"

"Niall. He's saying all the guests are here and... we're missing. They're asking for us!" Harry says rolling his eyes.

Louis chuckles, "It's alright, love. We can continue this after party, yeah?"

Harry looks at him, "Promise?" He tilts his head to the side cutely making Louis chuckle at him.

"Yes, baby. I promise!"

"Fine, now let's get you ready. Firstly throw that jeans out of the window, my hands should be the only thing holding your glorious arse!" Harry states as he stood up.

Louis gets up as well, "So you want me to go in the party, butt naked? So that everyone can have a look at this piece of art-"

"I didn't mean that!" Harry hisses and Louis giggles, he loves jealous Harry!

"Fine. I'll wear some other jeans."

"Good boy."

•••

They reached the venue and Harry opened the door for Louis. "Thank you, gentlemen!"

"You're welcome, Baby!"

Louis smiles and clings his arm with Harry's as they walk inside. The party was arranged at a beautiful lawn that has a pool as well.

Harry was dressed in his black gucci suit while Louis wore a black turtle neck with some blue jeans.

When Louis walks in the lawn he was surprised to see so many people. His mother was there as well!

He grins and waves at her and she waves back giving him a thumps up making him frown.

"Louis, Meet Mr Chalamet, he's the one i got in contact with...you know" Harry says and Louis nods giving the man infront of him a smile and shakes his hand.

"I'm Louis Tomlinson, Harry's boyfriend."

"Nice to meet you! You can call me Timothy." Mr chalamet smiles at him as he shook his hand, "I've heard alot about you!"

Louis raises an eyebrow and looks at Harry, "Oh, I see." Harry takes louis' hand that was still in Timothy' hand.

"Well, it was nice talking to you Mr chalamet. Enjoy the party!" Harry says and Timothy chuckle at his jealous behaviour. He knows this man since a long time, never saw him get jealous over someone.

"Yup! See you later." With that he leaves and Harry wraps his arm around louis' waist who was smirking.

"What?" Harry says looking at him and that made Louis shake his head as he smiles fondly at him,

"I love my Big Lanky Frog when he's jealous!" Louis pinches Harry's cheek making him whine and move away.

"I'm not a frog!"

"Yes you are, baby..."

"Yes I am baby..." Harry smiles lost in those pretty blue eyes then snaps out of his trace when he heard someone whistle.

"Someone's whipped." Niall mumbles and shut up when harry glares at him.

"What's up, Nialler?" Louis says.

"Uh, just wanted to know when will the dinner start? I'm hungry-"

"Hey Guys..." Zayn comes up from behind and wraps his arm around Niall who blushes under his touch.

Harry looks at Zayn and their eyes locked after five whole years...

"Hello Mate..."