35

*Few days later*

Niall opens the front door and immediately starts questions when he saw it's Zayn, "Did they found Louis?"

Zayn shakes his head and signs, "Not yet. They're still looking."

Niall huffs and closes the door once Zayn walks in. "How's Mrs Tomlinson?"

"She's still in her bed. They've gave her some medicine and told her to have rest"

Niall sits on the couch as Zayn follows after him and sits down too, "yea, she need to rest. Because of stress she's been fainting too much."

"Yea..." Niall nods and looks down fiddling with his fingers, "D-did they found Liam?"

Zayn looks at him, "No, but he's not the real problem here. The problem is Louis, he disappeared suddenly and...still no trace of him even after two days!"

Niall slumps his shoulder and wipes his nose as he sniffs trying to control his tears, "What about Harry?"

"Tomorrow is his trial. Let's see what happens then-"

At that moment, Zayn gets a call and Niall looks at the caller ID as he was sitting right next to him.

Lawyer John

"I'll be back..." Zayn says as he gets up and Niall nods standing up as well, "I'll make you some coffee."

"Sure," with that Zayn leaves the room and goes towards the hallway. Niall goes in kitchen and start making the coffee for them.

•••

Harry stares at the wall. Blank grey walls. He looks towards the window from where small amount of light was coming in.

He rubs his face trying to sleep but he just can't sleep. Only one thing is in his mind,

Where's louis?

What happened to him?

Zayn hasn't contacted him for so long. His trial must be soon, maybe tomorrow? He's not scared about the trail anymore now.

He's been in the cell for three days now and all he could think about is...his louis.

"Where are you louis? Will i ever be able to see you again..."

His day and night was going like this, thinking about louis and trying to find a solution but he was failing.

He has no one in contact now. He doesn't know what's going on in the outside world.

"I just hope I get to see Louis before I die..."

•••

"Yea- and don't forget that footage of laura and him...okay, get your dialogues ready. I don't want anything to come in between tomorrow...we have to make sure that asshole rots in cell for the rest of his life or even better...a death sentence!"

Zayn says and smirks as he nods to himself, "See you tomorrow at the court." He hangs up and turns to go back in the living room.

Niall watches him go to the living room from behind the door of kitchen. He watches as he sits on couch and smiles to himself typing in his phone.

"What is he up to..."

•••

His stomach growls and he scrunches his face curling in a ball. His hands were untied from the bedpost but were still tied behind his back.

He stuffs his face in the mattress, he's starving! He hasn't had anything but just a bite and a glass of water in the last two days.

Tears fall from his eyes as he bites his lips to silent his cries. Liam has forcefully fed him that piece of bread and some water but he still refuses to eat that food next to him.

Tomorrow is Harry's trail. Zayn and liam with put forth every evidence they have against Harry and then he will be sentence to death or life time sentence.

Louis is slowly loosing hope...he wants nothing more than Harry right now. He's ready to die if he doesn't see Harry save and sound.

"Please Harry...i l-love you please d-don't leave me... please" he just wishes Harry could hear his words.

His eyes dropped and sleep takes over him and that same nightmare hunts him again...

Every night these pictures of harry dead and laying in blood comes in his dream. He sees Zayn and Liam torturing him infront of his eyes and he can't do anything about it.

Its his fear hunting him and trying to consume him.

He's so helpless and hopeless right now, he just wanna die peacefully and end this all at once.