10

"What do you do for a living, Harry?"

Louis asks, deep down he was scared but then again Harry's words were giving him trust and confidence to know about him.

"I'm a Mafia Don...that has every one depends on, there are many of them who wants my money and many of them who wants me...dead."

Louis keeps the eye contact and says in a soft voice, "Aren't you afraid of dead?"

"If i would be afraid of dead...i wouldn't be where i am today, Louis" Harry breaks the eye contact and grabs a glass of water gulping it down.

"At such a young age, you've came so far... How?"

Harry's happy that louis isn't judging him like others, in fact he's eager to understand him.

"At a very young age, I've lost everything and...i vowed to do anything to have what I've lost before i die!" Harry says.

Louis hums even tho he's confused of what did harry lost... love? Money? Family? Or... himself?

"You can say whatever you want louis. You can also choose to leave me, i won't stop you but...you should know that i won't hurt you..." Harry says as he moves his chair closer to louis' and holds his hands as he continued.

"I will kill every single person to keep you save but i will never ever let anyone...even myself hurt you. " Harry lifts his hand and cups louis' cheeks stroking his cheekbone, "in such a short time, it's impressive that you've succed in capturing my heart Louis..."

Louis looks into his eyes that were so open to him, his words were making him go crazy. His mind wasn't working and his heart was fucking ready to take control.

Louis knows this will cost him everything but his mind wasn't working to warn him...

"I trust you Harry. No matter what you do or have been through, I'll never judge you..."

"I know louis..." Harry rests his head against louis' should as he closes his eyes breathing out.

"I feel so weak when I'm with you... it's scary sometimes...but i fucking love spending time with you..." Harry whispers and louis smiles.

He's Harry's weakness...

And having weakness isn't good for their lives...

Louis kissed his head and says, "If i have to risk it all for you..." Harry lifts his head and looks at him as louis continues, "I'm ready to risk it all for you..."

Harry cups his cheeks and moves forward as he says, "Will you be mine louis? Will you be my lover, my boyfriend, my life whatever they say to name someone who means the world to them...will you?"

Louis nods...

"Yes Harry...i will be your boyfriend, love, life everything!" He giggles and harry smiles brightly as he leans in resting his head against louis' he closes his eyes.

"You're mine now..."

Louis gulps the lump in his throat and closed his eyes as he agrees in a whisper, "I am..."

Fucking scared!

two words were unsaid but its not like they matter...

•••

"So, who's this Edward?"

It was evening and harry was still at louis' place. They were on the couch siping on their tea and coffee looking at a film that's playing in background.

Not caring to give attention to the screen as they were lost in each other.

"He's my cousin and Alice' step brother..."

Louis coughs as he chok on his tea. Harry rubs his back, "Louis, you okay?" He asks as louis coughs.

"H-he killed Alice' daughter?"

Harry turns to face him fully, "Firstly, where did you heard his name? Secondly, why do you think he killed Laura which is Alice's daughter."

Louis gulps...

What will he say? That he went to Alice's house to find out about HIS family history-

"I've heard his name by my father. I don't if he's the same Edward you're talking about."

Harry signs, "What did your Edward do?"

Louis giggles, "He's not mine! And he's a robber actually and has attempted a murder in the prison he was kept in"

Harry raises his eyebrow, "and why did you think he killed Laura?"

Louis shrugs, "Just a guess, anyways I'm shit at this detective things!"

Harry shakes his head fondly as louis pouts, "Zayn, who's Alice' Ex-husband and Laura' father and also my best mate-" louis keeps his finger on Harry's lips, this is getting confusing.

"Lemme understand! Talk slowly!" Louis whines and harry smirks as he poks out his tongue and licks louis' finger who immediately withdraws his hand, "Harry!"

Harry laughs as louis hits his chest lightly, "Alright, sorry!"

Louis rolls his eyes and gets on top of Harry's lap, straddling him. "So, Zayn is your best mate, Laura' dad, and Alice's Ex- husband?"

"Yes!"

"And then further? Continue please..." Louis says as he wraps his arms around Harry's neck adjusting in his lap.

"And He...um..." Harry goes blank.

"What happened?" Louis asks once harry gets quite looking at him.

"And i forgot...fuck- I'm hard!"

Louis looks at him wide eyes and giggles loudly, "How did you even got Hard?"

Harry groans as louis keeps shifting in his lap, he mumbles "I have a sinful angel on my lap, how do you expect me to control myself..."

"Who even told you to control yourself?" Louis whispered as he smirks watching Harry's eyes fill with lust and turn darker shade of green.

"Fuck..."

*Smut In Next Chapter*