45

Louis sighed as he keeps his head on his fiance' chest. His large hands were wrapped around his waist as they both swing to the soft music.

Niall was trying hard not to laugh as Zayn keeps on tripping and stepping on his foot.

"I have another surprise for you..." Harry says and Louis lifts his head as he looks up into those green eyes.

"Another proposal?"

Harry chuckle shaking his head, "I'm sure you'll like it." Louis hums and wraps his arms around his neck as he strokes his clean shaven jaw.

"Have I ever told you how hot you are?" Louis saus as he admires Harry's features and the tall man smirks.

"I don't recall...have you ever?"

Louis looks into his eyes and whispers, "Your voice makes me weak on my knees and if i don't look away from your beautiful eyes i might kneels down to serve at your singke glance..."

"Fcking hell, I didn't knew i had this effect on you." Harry says as he watches Louis smile innocently at him.

"You don't know many things," Louis stands on his tip toes and leans towards Harry's ear whispering, "Daddy..."

He feels Harry's fingers tightening on his waist and he groans as he closes his eyes for a second before opening and looking at those innocent blue eyes.

"Baby you don't know what kind of effect you have on me... I wish i could bend you over thi-"

"Uhem uhem!"

Harry's jaw clenched as he takes a deep breath and turns to look at the person interrupted their moment.

"Hii, Timothy!" Louis says and Timothy smiles at him, "Hi, louis!"

"What is it, Timothy?" He says with a tight smile that made Timothy smile at him cheekily.

"Um, sorry to interrupt. I actually wanted to invite you both to a ball party. It'll be tenth anniversary of my  art gallery. And I'd really appreciate if you both would join me..." Timothy says and Louis smiled widely as he nods.

"Ofc, we will join you Timothy. Afterall, we owe you-"

"No don't say that. Harry is my friend and it's no big deal if i helped him come out. He has done much more for me..." Timothy says and harry sighs as he nods.

"Yeah... we'll come, okay."

Timothy nods, "I have to leave now, some urgent work called up. See you both next week. Harry, I'll text you the address."

Harry nods but doesn't says anything so Louis says, "That's nice of you. See you next week Timmy!"

Timothy smiles widely at the nickname and says "Bue Lou!" And then leaves after a bit. Harry looks at louis with a scowl that made louis giggle at him.

"Why are you scowling!"

"Did you saw his face when you called him Timmy! He was on moon!" Harry says as he crosses his arms and grumbles, "and only i get to call you lou-"

"Hey Lou! Let's go dinner' about to start." Niall has already dragged louis towards the dining table and harry throws his hands in air frustratingly.

"He's mine!"

•••

"Did you liked it?" Harry asks as ge drives towards a place he wants to show Louis.

Louis nods and grins from the passenger seat, "I loved it all Harry. Thank you so much for everything!"

Harry smiles, "I should thank you Louis, waiting for a criminal to come out jail for five years..."

Louis keeps his hand on Harry's thigh as he says, "You're not a criminal anymore. You have already finished your punishment and haven't killed anyone in the past 24 hours!"

Harry chuckles saying, "Yup that's called an achievement?"

Louis giggles as he says, "Everything you've never done but succeeded after working hard on it, is an achievement, my love"

Harry breaths in deeply, "I swear to god, you knock my breath away whenever you call me love...or baby...or darling-"

"Or daddy?" Louis smirks as he saw Harry's fingers tighten on the steering wheel.

"Fcking hell Louis!" Harry scolds as he tries to keep driving straight. Louis chuckles and shakes his head at him whispering something harry didn't caught.

After driving for twenty minutes they reached in a forest side area. Louis looks out, "Why are we here?" He asks as Harry parks in the middle of the forest.

Harry removes his seatbelt, "Now keep quiet, I'm gonna shoot you twenty eight times with my favourite gun and then I'll run away with your heart!"

Louis' face colour drains and he looks at Harry who gets out of car with a blank face. Slowly he gets out as well and watches as Harry removes a gun from his pocket, that's when Louis speaks.

"Before you kill me, just remember you can't get rid of me. Even if I'm dead, my ghost will haunt you down for the rest of your life until you die and become...ghost?" Louis watches as he pulls the trigger and looks at him with his dark green eyes.

"Louis... I'm sorry-"