29

Niall gulps as he sits down on the stool next to zayn who gives him a grin and offer him a drink.

Its his first time he's meeting zayn, he only heard his name and did some research about him.

"I'm Zayn Malik!"

Niall almost rolls his eyes, i know that i even know where and when you were born mfker!

Niall doesn't wanna die so ge doesn't voices his words. "I'm Niall." He takes a sip of the beer and slowly gulps it all down.

Harry and louis were missing and niall was shitting himself. Being alone with a best mate of a fucking criminal is life threatening for sure!

•••

Louis giggles as he dances his heart out on the floor. Harry was grinning looking at him. He just loves to watch him.

He makes sure no other men has their hands ir even eyes on his boy. He picks him up and twirls in the air making him laugh loudly.

"Harry! Slowly or I'll fall!"

Harry grins and puts him down keeping his hands wrapped around him he says, "Trust me...i won't let you."

Louis smiles and hugs him feeling like it's the only birthday that he enjoyed fullest in his life.

After a few moments they both went to a quite place and sat on the table. Louis leans on the table and says everything that happened in the amusement park.

"I have put my men to work. They'll find out soon about liam and his plan. We can't take action until we have any avidence against him!" Harry says holding louis' hand and stroking it looking into those pretty blue eyes.

Louis giggles, "Look who's talking about catching a criminal legally! With evidence, red handed and shits!"

Harry shakes his head smiling, "You're changing me louis...and I'm liking it... I like this change in myself. I'm starting more to think about people's lives cause...they matter too. They have life and we have no right to take it for our own profit!"

Louis was feeling so happy to hear it. He leans forward and gives him a peck on lips as he says, "I'm so proud of you..."

Harry grins and grabs his face showering him with kisses making him laugh loudly.

Niall suddenly comes running to them interrupting their moment. Louis looks at him panting and sweating panicking.

"What happened?"

"L-louis- your- your dad!"

Louis stands up immediately, grabbing niall by his shoulders he asks, "What happened to dad? Sat it niall!"

Niall starts crying and he couldn't speak making louis lose his patience.

"Louis calm down love" harry says and just then zayn comes to them.

"Louis..."

"Zayn what happened to dad! Why isn't he saying anything!" Louis says as Niall sobs.

Zayn looks at louis with a frown on his face, "louis...your dad's car was hit by a truck. He... couldn't make it."

Louis' heart stopped at that moment...or so he felt like that. His stomach twists and he fells down to his knees Harry holds him immediately.

"Louis..."

"H-harry...dad!" He cries into Harry's arms and harry holds him tightly rubbing his back.

He couldn't think stable at that moment neither was anyone else.

Was this really an accident?

•••

*At the hospital*

Louis goes to his mom as he reached the hospital. He hugged her tightly as she sobs in his arms. He never imagined he'd lose his father on his birthday.

"H-he was coming to meet you louis..." She cries looking at him as she holds him, "h-he felt bad for early and wanted to meet you and apologize louis...b-but he..."

Tears kept flowing his eyes as he wiped his mother's eyes, "I'll find out who did mom. It can't be an accident... it's all my fault because of me he lost his life... I'm sorry mom"

His mother hugged him, "It's no-not your fault. Please don't say that..."

Niall rubbed his back as Zayn was standing nearby talking to the doctor about the postmortem.

Harry looks away from them and grabs his phone that was ringing and picks it up just as a cop comes up to him.

"Hello-" he looks at the cop, who suddenly handcuffs him. "Wait- what's the matter!"

"You're under arrest for murdering Mr. Tomlinson!"

"What!"