11

"Fuck..."

Harry gets up holding louis in his arms. Louis squeals and wraps his arms and legs around Harry's waist holding him tightly as harry takes him to his bedroom.

He walks in and makes louis lay down on the bed and hovers over him. Louis watches as harry removes his sweater then works on to remove his clothes.

Louis sits up and tries to remove his shorts but harry growls loudly and pushes him so he's laying on his stomach, "I will undress you!"

Louis moans out loudly as harry digs his fingers in his arse grabbing the soft flesh. Harry takes a deep breath before finally he pulls down louis' shorts.

"You're so beautiful..." Harry whispered as he runs his hand over louis' smooth back trailing lower to his perky arse.

"Even if your parents walk in...i won't stop now!" Louis giggles at Harry's words that just made him harder than he already is. Its just louis' innocence that's exciting him so much to have a taste of him.

"Bend your legs baby" harry instructs and louis obeys him. Harry parts the cheeks and divs his head in with his tongue lapping over louis' most intimate part.

Louis moans loudly as he arches his back pushing back into Harry's face. He clutches the bed sheets in his hands and throws back his head when he felt Harry's tongue enter him.

He whimpers when he felt Harry's nails diging in his cheeks. Harry sucks as spit runs down his chin, drooling.

Louis breaths heavily when he felt Harry pause for a second before he pushes two of his finger in him and stretch him.

"Fucking hell, Harry!" Louis calls out and harry hums with his lips still on louis that made him shiver as his dick was about to bust.

"I-i wanna c-cum!" Louis whines but Harry hums at his statement and keeps on sucking making Louis loose his mind.

He groans and stuffs his face in the pillow as harry thrusts his tongue in and out of him.

He couldn't hold it any longer and he cums all over the soft white bedsheet he changed this morning.

Harry moans on his skin that made his legs shake. Louis falls down, on the mess he created not caring to hold his legs anymore but harry holds his legs.

Stroking his thighs he moves back not caring to wipe the spit that's running down his chin. He strokes his thick thighs watching louis cum with his eyes closed, lips parted breathing heavily.

"You're so fucking gorgeous." Harry leans down after wiping his chin and kisses louis' neck while stroking his back.

Louis' cheeks turned red but he doesn't opens his eyes and gives a small smile as Harry kisses his cheeks pushing his hair back.

"My beautiful Angel..." Harry gentle flips louis so he's on his back and looks at the mess of louis' cum all over his chest, tummy and his dick that's soft now.

Harry runs his finger over louis' tummy trailing upwards to his chest and circles over his perky nipple.

Louis opens his eyes and watches harry with hooded eyes. Harry trails it upwards and smears the cum over louis' bottom lip.

Louis licks his bottom lip keeping the eye contact as he takes Harry's finger in his mouth and suck.

Harry breaths in as he leans down and licks louis' tummy making him grab his hair.

He leans upwards and licks over his nipples tasting him he moans as he wraps his lips around his nipple and suck.

Louis grabs his hair tugging on it as he moans arching his back. Harry looks at him as he suck and gazes his teeth over louis' nipple.

"Harry..." Louis moans breathless and tugs on his hair wanting to kiss him but harry wasn't letting his nipple go.

Louis whines that made harry smile and moves towards his face, he cups his cheeks and leans down kissing him softly.

Louis signs and relaxes as Harry's tongue enters his mouth. He can taste himself and that made him moan as Harry's hands were stroking his hips.

Suddenly his bedroom door was opened as Niall steps in and immediately stops once he saw the scene on bed.

Harry moves back and louis sits up abruptly and accidentally bumps his head into Harry's.

"Ow-"

"Fuck-"

"Oh my god..." Niall says watching both of them naked and in a weird position trying to grab the duvet and cover themselves. Niall was showing no effort to give them privacy.

"NIALL!"

Niall snaps out of his thoughts and immediately turns around to face the door.

Harry looks at louis with wide eyes as they both were now covering their lower half with duvet.

"Who's this!" Niall and Harry asked at the same time and as louis was about to answer his parents walks in the room unexpectedly...

"What the fuck!"