40

*Five Years Later*

"Niall stop poking my cheek! It's hurting now-"

"LOUIS WAKE UP! HARRY-"

Louis Immediately sits up and ends up bumping his head with niall both them groans. "Harry what? What happened to him?"

"Y-you should see this-"

Louis grabs his phone and looks at the screen. His eyes widened and tears started to pool in his eyes, this can't be real...

Prisoners Harry Styles was found dead this morning in his cell. He used a metal sharp knife and took his own life. His body has been sent for pos-

Louis throws the phone at Niall and jumps out of the bed, "He can't fucking die! I'm here fucking living for him-waiting for him!" Louis snaps as he wears his clothes and runs out of the room.

Niall runs after him, "Where are you going?"

"Hell! To bring that asshole back!"

"How are you so sure he went to hell-"

Niall shut up once he saw the look Louis gave him as he grabs car keys. "Hurry up now!"

"But where are we going?" They both got in the car and louis starts driving aggressively.

"Hospital, I have to see his body he can't die like this!" Tears started to flow louis' cheeks as he drives fast towards the hospital.

Niall' eyes widened at the speed of car, he's  surely gonna get dead to the hospital "l-Louis- I haven't even married yet! I'm willing to live-"

"Shut up!"

"Okay...by the way which hospital?"

Louis suddenly stops the car and looks at niall, "city hospital? Is that where they take prisoners?"

"Maybe there's a hospital in prison?"

Louis groans and starts the car and driving again, "Let's go to prison and fine out where my Harry is..."

"Yup!" Louis glances at Niall as he drives. Niall looks surprisingly calm in this situation...

Weird!

•••

When Louis reached the prison they told him the name of hospital and he started driving to the hospital. Niall gets a call and he just said "yes ...yes ...okay bye" on the call.

"Who was it Niall?"

"Uh just a friend" Niall says shrugging his shoulders. Louis frowns, "Niall, is everything okay?"

"Ofc it is!"

"So like nothing happened?"

"N-no why are you-"

"Like literally everything is okay?"

"Yea Louis!"

"So like Harry's not dead!"

"Ofc not!"

Louis stops the car and turns to fully face Niall who has his eyes wide and his hands covering his mouth.

"Shit shit shit- forget what I said-"

"What's going on Niall, tell me quickly or I'll start driving with my eyes closed!" Just as Louis grabs the car wheel Niall stops him.

"Wait- no stop. I'll tell you okay!"

"Good!"

•••

Louis gets out of the car and goes in the hospital with Niall was following closely behind him.

"Uh I want to know where's Harry Styles' body?" It feel wierd to ask for a dead body... Louis watches as the receptionist looks in his laptop screen then says,

"Floor 7, room no. 728"

Louis gives her a smile and nods going towards the lift while Niall was fucking nervous as he follows him.

"Niall, isn't it weird they're keeping a dead man's body in a room where Alive patients are kept!" Louis says sarcastically and Niall chuckles nervously,

"Y-yea, so weird right!"

Louis smirks as he presses the 7th floor and looks forward. "I'm so excited to see a dead body!"

Niall gives him a tight smile, "m-me too!" Louis shakes his head at him and walks out onces the lift doors open.

He goes towards the rooms finding for the specific number and stops infront of it once he founds it.

728

"Niall, wait outside for me." Louis says and Niall' eyes widened and he shook his head,

"why?"

"Just ...stay here. Come in when I'll call you okay?" Louis says and Niall finally nods and watches as louis walks inside and closes the door before Niall could get in or even get a peek of inside.

"I hope he doesn't kills me if he finds out I spilled everything..."