61

"Where are they?"

"Sir, when we opened the door we found no one there... only sir' shirt was laying on the floor. I think they left from the emergency window..." His men tells him and he groans grabbing his gun as he points at them not caring if people see him.

"Look for him everywhere. I want that man dead or alive and my fcking Louis safe and sound!" He yells and his rushes out looking everywhere.

Harry runs his fingers through his hair and grabs his phone looking at those pictures again. It looks like they're in bed, must be a hotel room. He frowns as he looks at the new text that he got.

If you want him safe then go to *address* right now...

"This mfker!" He runs out and towards his car and gets in as he starts driving towards the location.

He gulps as he finds its the same location where he and louis broke up that night.

"God ... please keep my Louis safe!"

•••

He closes the car door and looks around at the trees in the quiet dark forest. He walks around, "Ethan where the fck are you! Ethan-"

Suddenly he hears some sound coming from behind him and he turns to find... Lydia.

She was smirking at him, standing there all alone. 'ready to die!" Harry thought as he turns to face her.

"Well, nice to see you here Harry. I finally caught that fish that has kept you busy and away from me!" Lydia says smirking.

Harry points the gun at her with a blank face he says, "Where. Is. Louis." Lydia sighs and uncrosses her arms as he steps forward.

"You can never find him with the help of this gun!" Lydia says and harry goes closer to her with gun still pointed at her.

"If there's even a scratch on him... I'll bury you alive in this fcking ground!" Harry snaps and she laughs as she shakes her head amusingly.

"How did he became so important for you suddenly. When my mother was the one who took care of you after your family. My mother gave you food shelter and education and what you gave her in return? Dead? Is this what she deserved!" Lydia yells and her voice echoes throughout the dark forest.

"She shouldn't have took care of me. She knew where i came from and where i grew up and still she expected me to 'not' kill her?" Harry chuckles and shakes his head, "I won't say she deserves it but she did saw it coming! She choose it for hersel-"

"You fcking bastard! You still have guts to say this. After everything my mother did for you, you still have no shame or regret! You're a fcking monster!" She yells and suddenly removes a gun from her jeans and points it at harry. She had tears in her eyes as she glares at him.

He was standing fearless infront her as he says, "If she was a good woman she'll go to heaven if not then...hell is alright too!"

"You fcking deserve to die! How can you live a happy life after killing so many innocent people. You fcking betrayed my mother and here you're living happily! You don't deserve it-"

"You do not get to choose what i deserve and what i don't! I can live my life however i want! If you want fcking money, then tell me your worth I'll give you what you want then don't show me your fcking face again!" Harry says with disgust and she laughs pathetically.

"How sweet of you. I don't want money Harry. I want you to feel the pain i felt when you killed my mother infront of me. You showed your true colour and hit me so hard that i was passed out and you ran away like a fcking coward you are!" She yells.

"Then what do you want!" Harry asks as he steps closer to her when he saw her lowering her gun.

She smirked, "I'll kill your loved one infront of you! ETHAN!" Harry looks to his right as Ethan comes out hokding Louis who had tears streaming down his face. His mouth and hands were tied with duck tape.

"Louis..." Harry looks at his louis, he was wearing only his boxers in this cold night standing infront of him shivering.

Ethan smirks as he looks at harry and wraps his arm around louis' neck, he was holding gun in his other hand. "We had a lot of fun, right baby!"

Louis cries as he struggles and tries to run towards Harry but Ethan points the gun to his forehead as he chuckled, "What happened Louis. I was your teenage crush, you should be happy you get to sleep with me! And have you told Harry that i took your virginity!"

Harry growls as he points the gun at him, "Let him go you fcker! Be a man and fight with me!"

Lydia chuckles and walks towards harry with her gun towards him, "Put that gun down Harry!"

"Shut the fck up!" He yells at her pointing the gun at her and she sighs as she says,

"Would you like to see Ethan making so called love to your Louis infront of you!"

Harry glares at her and looks at Ethan who strokes louis' cheek. Louis whimpers as he trues to move his face away from him, he looks at harry with his scared blue eyes.

Harry looks towards Lydia, "How about we negotiate. Ask for anything and I'll give just...let my Louis go."

She looks at him then at Ethan, "But my Lovely Friend Ethan likes that Boy. And i promised to give him the toy he's asking for-"

"You fcking bitch!" Harry growls and goes to shoot Lydia but he hears another gun shoot and his heart stops as louis falls onto his knees. He was shot in his neck and blood started soaking his body and he whimpered painfully.

Harry looks towards Louis who closes his eyes and falls on the ground. After that all he saw was red...

And he does what his mind tells him to at the moment.