7

*knock knock*

Louis glances at the mirror once before going to open the door. He runs his hands over his baggy cherry red sweater which has a cute white habit on the front.

He was wearing some comfy shorts that were hidden underneath his baggy sweater that made him look adorably hot.

He opens the door- not before peeking through the peek hole to see how impatient Harry looks- finally he opens the door much to Harry's relief.

Harry grins widely taking in the beauty standing before him, he ranks his eyes from bottom to top of Louis' body.

When he meets his Ocean blue eyes he says, "Hello Gorgeous!" Louis smiles brightly and opens the door wider letting Harry in.

"Hello Harry!"

He was wearing casual clothes and Louis was finding him quite comfy and cuddly in this attire.

Harry walks in looking around the house as he goes towards the couch in the Living room as per Louis' directions.

He sits down on the couch then says, "Nice house" Louis smiles as he pulls down his sweater mumbling a quite 'Thank you' 

"You want tea or coffee?" Louis asks.

"Can i have... you?" Harry says tilting his head as he watched louis blush so he continues, "Are you available?"

Louis crosses his arms and hums saying "If i wasn't available, what do you think i called you here for... Mr flirty styles!"

Harry leans forward as he spreads his legs, his hands going to wrap around louis' waist and he pulls him forward so he's standing between his spread legs.

"I'd like to have a taste of this delicious dessert standing infront of me...if I'm allowed to" Harry whispers the last line and louis keeps his hands on Harry's shoulders.

"You can have as much taste as you want but i want something in return as well!" Louis leans down and Harry takes a deep breath smelling louis' sweet lilies perfume.

"What do you want darling?" Harry whispers watching as louis licks his bottom lip and bits on it slightly looking nervous.

"I'll...tell you that later on, okay?" Louis asks tilting his head and harry leans forward bumping his nose with louis' button one.

"Okay love..."

And with that louis gets on Harry's lap without any warning and Harry looks at his thick thighs before placing his hands on them.

"Aren't you wearing anything underneath this cute sweater?"

Louis shakes his head smirking mischievously. Harry's hands were quick to travel underneath his sweater.

He groans when he feels soft fabric of Louis' shorts, "liar!" He groans and Louis giggles covering his mouth.

Harry leans down and slowly traces Louis' jaw with his nose. Smelling the sweet lily scent that was making him hard, driving him crazy.

Louis laces his fingers in Harry's hair as he feels Harry's lips on his jaw and cheeks.

He takes a deep breath when Harry's lips were just an inch away from his lips.

He looks at Harry before shutting his eyes and felt those soft lips on his. He kissed him back .

Harry pulls him closer and tilts his head deepening the kiss. Louis pulls on his hair lightly when he felt Harry's hands stroking his thighs.

He moans softly when harry bites on his bottom lip to make him open up. They both make out till they were breathless

Louis leans back panting, a string of spit attached to his and Harry's lips. Harry leans forward wanting more.

"You greedy styles!" Louis rasps out before Harry's lips were on him again swallowing his words as he hums.

Harry's hands traveled up to louis' back, inside his sweater stroking the arch of his smooth back.

Louis tugs on Harry's hair making him pull back and whine as louis dips his head down to such on Harry's jaw. Creating a dark, visible love bite.

"Fuckk i can't wait more to taste you..."

"What-"

And Harry flips their bodies so this waay louis is laying on his couch with Harry hovering on top of his body.

Louis Flips so he's laying on his stomach and harry takes a hold of his sweater and pushes it up to reveal his shorts.

As harry was about to tug those shorts down and taste the sweetness of louis, there was a knock on the door.

*Knock knock knock*

Harry groans loudly and louis gulps, is niall back early? He thinks as he sits up.

"I'll take it, wait here." He stands up and feels harry smack his ass lightly that made him squeal as he glares at him adorably.

Harry puts his hands up watching louis go towards the door, licking his lips, or drool off his lips.

Louis opens the door and to his surprise it was Alice!

"Uh...h-hi?" Louis says not understanding what to say.

What will harry say once he found Alice is here?

What will Louis answer him?

"You're Louis, right?"

"Yes I am, I came to your hous-"

"I need your help Louis!"