13

You can do whatever you want Louis but don't forget the evidence I gave you...reach till the twist of this story and face the consequences you'll get by being with this man...

His father's words were running in his head as he was staring in space trying to understand his words.

The evidence he talked about is the file he gave him to destroy but louis didn't destroyed it, he renewed the file to know more about the case.

His father knows that louis hasn't destroyed the file yet...

Then louis realised it... His father knew he won't destroy it until he solves it and gets to the conclusion.

The file wasn't renewed since the case was filed but Harry's picture was of this year...

His father put that picture there to attract him more into this case...

"What the fuck does he want me to do!" Louis mumbles to himself as he grabs his hair. He was in his room, it was late at night and Harry has already left.

Not before instructing him not to worry, lock the doors, eat on time and that he'll text him soon...

Louis signs and falls down on his bed closing his eyes he tries to connect the dots that were put infront of him.

The styles brothers...

The murder case of styles family...

Who's styles brothers?

Does harry has a brother that is hidden...or maybe dead?

Louis questions and groans as he stuffs his face in the pillow that was smelling like harry...

He grabs his duvet and pulls it over his head, everything around him was smelling like Harry...

Should i wait till Harry tells his past story to me or should i try to find it myself?

•••

*Next morning*

"Good mor-"

"Louis! I found out who this Edward guy is!" Niall says to louis as soon as he entered the kitchen.

Louis rushes to him asking, "Who is he?"

Niall shows Louis his laptop screen as he says, " Edward Styles, he's Alice' step brother who was kicked out of the house by his father!"

"What! But why?" Louis asks and Niall then continued,

"He kicked him out at the age of 18 because he was trying to abuse alice. This article says that he even trued to rape her!"

Louis hums as he stares at Edward's picture on the screen, "So he might have killed Laura-"

"Who's Laura?"

"Alice's daughter! He might have killed her to take revenge from Alice!" Louis says.

"You can't assume things. He might be innocent!" Niall says staring at Edward's picture.